2. Captive

Your eye lids felt heavy when you tried to open them. You sat up right on the bed trying to shake off the weird feeling that has been tingling your back since the moment you opened your eyes. It was then your brain started working and it stuck you.

That was not your room.

You panicked for a minute before your eyes laid on a figure sitting beside your bed, on a chair. Your breathing became heavy but you managed to say something.

"What am I doing here?"

He smirked and sipped something out of a cup he was holding. You gulped down but waited for his answer. You tried not to focus on his half naked body that was popping with abs.

"Mr. Jimin?" you said through a shaky voice but he continued to smirk licking his lips in between.

You got up from the bed and searched for your phone. You cursed under breathe when you can't find it.

"I'm sorry if I have caused any trouble, if you show me a way I could walk out with out getting noticed. I'll do it," you said as you played with your hands nervously.

"Trouble?" he asked, as he put the cup down he has been drinking from on the table.

You nodded in agreement.

"What is the last thing you remember?" he asked now leaning a bit forward and and lightly locking his fingers together. You thought hard but can't seem to remember much about last night.

"I'm sorry if anything has happened, I really don't remember. Please forgive me. I'll leave quietly."

He let out a sarcastic laugh and looked at you. His gaze cold. Shivers ran down your spine. You don't know why you kept apologizing but you did.

Honestly you don't even know if any fault was on your side. You just wanted to get out of the home as soon as possible.

"Stop apologizing, I brought you here." he said as he stood up from the chair and walked to you. He stoped few inches before you. He tucked a loose strand of hair behind your ear and you flinched a bit.

"Why?" you ask clenching your dress as you distance yourself away from him in the process.

"To fuck you,"

You shoot your head up widening your eyes and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Excuse me?" you yelled.

You stared at him with furrowed eyebrows and started to walk to the door. But he grabed you in a instant and pushed you on to the bed. Your instincts worked up and you raised your leg to kick him but he grabbed that and leaned on to you. He locked your hands with his.

"HELP!"

"Do you think anyone is going to hear you?" he asked as he brought his face close to  yours.

"Please," you begged.

He chuckled and fell onto the bed by your side.

"Don't worry, I won't do it today," he said and got off the bed.

Tears ran down your cheeks. He moved and cupped your face in his hands in an instant with a concerned look on his face.

"Why? I'm not going to hurt you. You and I will be happy ever after," he said and leaned to kiss you. You pushed him and he fell on the floor. He chuckled as he got up.

"I know you won't be easy," he smiled and walks out closing the door behind him.

How do I get out??