When You Steal A Kiss

(Requested by RoketGurl15)

I sighed as I laid myself on the grassy ground before I appreciated the clouds that formed into different shapes.

Our combat practice just ended and All-Might gave us a thirty minute break since we were going all out with our quirks and fighting stunts.

And almost everyone here in the field are exhausted.

"Dammit...I could use some water by now", Sero said in a tired tone while checking his bag for his water bottle, "Aghh, there's only a small amount left!".

"Too bad, nobody here has a water quirk", Ashido commented and wiped her sweat then eventually an idea came to her, "Hey, wait a minute. Todoroki!".

Todoroki, who's been fixing his hair for quite a while, look towards at our direction after hearing Ashido's call.

"What is it, Ashido?", he asked as he approached us.

"Well, would it be alright if you summon your ice quirk?", Ashido asked and clasped her hands together, "Sero and I don't have water anymore and we wanted melted ice to drink-Oh, and your girlfriend too!".

She pointed at me which made me took aback.

"It's okay, I actually...", I said and rummaged through my belongings and when I found my water bottle, it was almost gone too.

"Oh...", I murmured and drank the last bits of it, "I guess I ran out as well".

Didn't know this activity made me very thirsty that all the water on bottle had vanished in an instant.

Todoroki saw my empty bottle then without hesitation, he summoned his ice quirk on the palm of his hand and formed two small icicles that is good for one hand.

"Here, make sure to drink it quick once it starts melting", said Todoroki and presented them the icicles.

"YES!"

Both Sero and Ashido charged in and got the icicles from Todoroki.

"Thank you, Todoroki!!", they both said at the same time and ran off somewhere to drink it.

I laughed from their reaction and out of nowhere, he gave me his own water bottle to me that seems to be all filled up.

"W-Woah, but what about you?", I asked mixed with confusion and concern.

He gave me a lop sided smile and replied, "I already drank some and just refilled it using melted ice too. No need to worry".

I smiled brightly with a nod saying, "Oh, thank you so much, Shoto".

He approached me closely and before he could lean in to kiss me, I wrapped one arm around his neck and kissed his lips instead.

His eyes slightly widened from my bold action and when I let go and saw his cute reaction, I laughed and gently caressed his cheek.

"Haha, surprise~", I teased and started drinking right away since I'm quenching with thirst.

He blinked a few times after what just happen and suddenly he said, "Oh, you're not getting a way with that, (Y/N)".

When I looked at his facial expression, he was almost showing a smirk on his face and with that, I ended up running away with laughter as he chased me across the field.