24. Finale

One and a half month later

You were getting ready for your highschool graduation ceremony with Wonho. "Wonho are you ready to leave this hell". "I sure am Y/N but I'll miss you since you have to get ready for the baby and I'm going to Florida for School". "I know I'll miss you too." Later you all sat in the feild and one by one you were called and got your Diplomas. You and Wonho were greeted with lots of hugs from your friends and Family. You then saw Wonho with his parents and started to bawl. You felt someone rub your back. "Don't cry baby sis I know mom and dad would have been so proud of you they would have loved to been Grandparents and they would have said you would be the best mom a kid could ask for". "Thank you Yoongi you have honestly helped me a lot especially this year I wouldn't have gone through this year without you and your friends and every one I love." He smiled at you. You all went back home and you had Yoongi help you pack your stuff. "Remember when you helped me pack to move to this place and now I'm moving out and moving in a new place with Hoseok". "Of course I remember you grew up really fast Y/N to fast I should say." You laughed. "Yoongi lets have one more party before Hoseok and I move out. "Sounds like a plan I'll guy food snacks and alcohol". "Yoongi i can't drink alcohol I'm pregnant". "Oh right then you won't drink any". "Oh right okay you go do that". Yoongi went to the store to buy food,chips, and alcohol. He got back and played music and layed out the food and drinks. He got up on a chair. "We are here to celebrate Wonho and Y/N graduating highschool, they have been through a lot this year I also would like to say that as you all know Hoseok and Y/N are moving out and Moving in together. So here is to The graduation of Wonho and Y/N and Hoseok and Y/N future together I Love you guys." Yoongi got off and gave the three of you hugs.
You and Hoseok then went to the front of the room " Y/N have some news yesterday we went to see the gender of the baby and we want you guys to find out with us so we are throwing a baby shower/gender reveal when Y/N is about 7 months and her due date is January 3rd." You added on some more to what he said. "The only person who is going know the gender is Wonho so don't pester him because he doesn't know yet that way you won't be tempted to."
You all went on with the party and everyone passed out including you.
You woke up in a unfamiliar place and had deja vu from that. You got up and see Hoseok. "Good Morning Beautiful." He greeted you with a kiss on the forehead. "Good morning Hobi where am I". "In our new shared room I moved you in already". You held your head. "Ughhh". "What's wrong sweety". "My head I'm getting serious deja vu." You drag him in the bed and cuddle him. You lay there for a while amd he fell asleep on you. He was so sleepy you got him off you and lied his head on a pillow and covered him in a blanket. You took a tour around the house and there were a lot of rooms so you wondered what the extra space would be for. You went to the kitchen and made him breakfast in bed. When You got upstairs he was still sound asleep. You gently got on the bed and waited for him to wake up. He opened his eyes finally he looked tiredly at you and smiled at you, you gave him his breakfast and fed him once in a while you guys talked,laughed and giggled. He got out of bed and told you what every room was for. "This one the one next to the our bathroom is our future baby's room, the one next to that one is a guest room and guest bathroom and down stairs the one closest to the kitchen is a dance practice room and the one in front of that one is your photography and art room. Oh and i almost forgot upstairs there are two walk in closest one for the each of us." You laughed. "What's funny Y/N". "I just find it cute how you already organized everything already". "Of course becuase I know you can't right now and you wouldn't either". "That's true so what do we do living alone together". "I can think of a few stuff but you cant get pregnant while being pregnant". "HOSEOK!!!!" He laughed and gave you a kiss on the cheek. You guys stayed home and binge watched asian dramas together. You fell asleep on the couch cuddled together.
You wake up the next morning and your brother, Jisoo and the boys were all at your house. "What are you guys doing here." Wonho laughed. "Is the place suitable for a party yet". "I mean No we still have boxes in the kitchen". "Hoseok cleaned that out already". "But we had a party like two days ago why have another one so soon". "Well because by the time we have your baby shower I am going to be in Florida and I checked the school and they barley allow students to have days off so I might not atend". "So when are you planning to do it". I was thinking today or tomorrow". "Thats so last minute I don't know if people will attend at such last notice". "Well about that".
*ding* *dong*

"Wonho"! "What I knew for a while I may have not been able to attend later in your pregnancy so I threw a surprise early baby shower and gender reveal party". "Well let me go change then real quick." He nids and after you went upstairs he opened the door and the boys set up and layed good and stuff out. You didn't want to be biased to girl and you wanted a boy but you wore a simple flowey white dress. You head down stairs and were greeted by your guest. "Wonho so how are you going to reveal the gender"? "In the back yard I'm going to get up two balloons with the gender it is going to be filled with colored water blue if boy red if girl". "Oh okay".
The party went by and played baby shower games and etc. Wonho then got in the front and asked everyone to go to the back yard. Everyone went outside. Wonho put up the balloons. "Y/N you stamd under one and Hoseok you stand under the other one." He hamded the each of You a needle. He stared recording with his phone. "On three you will pop the balloon". "One, two, three." You and Hoseok popped the balloons and red water went one Hoseok and Blue went on you. You cries and jumped and hugged Hoseok. "Oh my gosh are we having a twin boy and girl"? "Yes you are want proof I have the pictures here." He handed you the pictures amd he was right you had a boy and a girl in you right now. "We get a boy and a girl they are going to be great best friends like me and you Wonho except they'll fight occationaly but I can't wait to have a beautiful baby boy and girl." "And i can't wait to be the father of my son and daughter".
You then started to think of names.
"Hoseok I think for our girl her name should be Eunbi". "I like that name and for a boy Wooseok". "I love that name." You still couldn't believe that you had twins in you. You qere so happy. Later you greeted  everyone out and thanked them for coming and wonho and very one left helpes clean up. "Hey why are you making my pregnant fiance do So much work." You luaghed. "I'm not that far pregnant". "Still go sit done we got this." You listened and lied down on the couch. You saw Hoseok was doing absolutely nothing. You shook your head at him. "Hoseok go help them". "Okay but only for you". He did clean a little but he cleaned the least. Wonho, your brother, Jisoo and the boys left the house and you said goodbye to them. You and Hoseok walkes upstairs and cleanes yourselves from the water. Then You layed down together.
"So Y/N I guess both our halfs might be born into twins." He said with a chuckle.

A/N
I updated like super soon like it was actually almost 24 hours ago. Well anyways this was the last chapter of the actual story but I'm adding 2 bonus chapters but it's on future not that far and one might be in someone else's P.O.V like life and not just Y/N's and Hoseoks. I don't know yet but im having only 2 bonus chapters. One of them will be posted sometime this week but not tomorrow lol. Well hope you enjoyed the story and if you so enjoy it or if you like this part well then like it
💜💜love babyjhopie💜💜

 Well hope you enjoyed the story and if you so enjoy it or if you like this part well then like it💜💜love babyjhopie💜💜