mistakes

Yunho, Jongho and Wooyoung quietly make their way back to their dorm after practice that day and there was a certain tension that was wafting in the atmosphere.

When they enter the room it was almost strange because it felt emptier. San's dresser was barren and his bed was rid of it's baby blue bed sheets and large collection of plushies.

Wooyoung lets out a quiet sigh and flops unto his bed. "I'm showering last" He calls out as he turns on his side, pulling out his phone and scrolling through whatever social media he felt like going through.

Yunho only scoffs and Jongho rolled his eyes at the purple haired boy. The rest of the night drew on and eventually both bunkmates finished showering which left Wooyoung.

He got off his bed and made his way to the bathroom. He ended up spending almost an hour just standing under the warmth of the water pouring out the shower head.

I did it. I got rid of him. This is exactly what I wanted, right? So then why do I feel this way? Why do I feel like I made a mistake?

He bit down on his lip in thought as the water fell on his shoulder. It wasn't until the hot water started to run out and cold water followed that he snapped out of his deep trance and realized that he's been in there for a while.

He steps out and wipes himself dry then wraps the towel around his waist and and stares himself in the mirror. His dark purple hair, wet and sticking to his forehead. His bottom lip red and raw from all the furious biting and his eyebrows furrowed in thought.

His grip on the edge of the sink tightens which causes his knuckles to turns white. He lets a strangled groan and allows his head to fall backwards.

"Even if you're gone you still infiltrate my mind. What am I supposed to do?" He says in a soft voice as he looks up the ceiling.

When he went back in the room that's when he notices a metal object on his dresser. He picks it up and realized that it was San's bracelet, the one he got him. He frowns a little as he ran it through his fingers before finally placing it back where he picked it from.

Later that night Wooyoung tossed and tumbled in bed unable to fall asleep. His head was a jumbled mess and his thoughts were shattered beyond repair.

He groans in frustration then throws his blanket off himself, staring intently up at San's bed which was now empty.

"Please-- come back..." He whispers under his breathe.

The next 2 weeks were almost mental anguish for him. He didn't feel like being there anymore and just had an overall nonchalant attitude.

He didn't want to dance. He didn't want to talk. Hell, he didn't even flirt with anyone anymore. He felt like there was no point. The thought of dropping out of KQ had crossed his mind more than once.

He was currently eating his lunch by himself since Hongjoong and everyone else were still kind if giving him the cold shoulder. Plus he just didn't feel like talking to anyone.

He pushed the meatballs back and forth on his plate absentmindedly, his thoughts going back to San. Ever since the shorter left he'd just always been invading Wooyoung's mind. That's what he only thinks about.

Is San ok?

Will I ever see him again?

I miss him. 

I'm so pathetic.

I wonder what he's doing right now.

"You ok?" A voice brings him back to reality and he looks up to meet the caring yet cautious eyes of Hongjoong. Wooyoung was taken back at the fact that the shorter is actually talking to him. He was sure that Hongjoong would continue to ignore him for the rest of the year so he wasn't sure how to respond.