Ch-3

Taehyung was as usual walking around the corridors and heading towards his lockers.

But this time, with proper plan.

He saw Jungkook surrounded by a bunch of girls and instantly got a idea.

"Kookie, I am so sorry for yesterday but let me make it up to u , would you like to go to the club with me tonight?", Taehyung asked getting forward.

"Would love to",Jungkook smirked while getting past the girls and towards taehyung.

Taehyung smiled and internally rolled his eyes.

Jungkook came so close to Taehyung that his breath could be felt on his lips. He placed his hands on the older's waist and pulled him closer.

"Make it up to me now", Jungkook whispered seductively in Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung smirked while jabbing a finger on Jungkook's chest and pushing him lightly.

"See you tonight",Taehyung whispered back

"Tonight", Jungkook repeated.

______________________________________

Taehyung was ready and by ready I mean ready with his equipments.

He walked to the club and there he saw Jungkook but he didn't go towards him,

He headed of to the dance floor and started swaying his hips in a way to make sure Jungkook was looking.

He continues swaying his hips , dancing sexily to the beat until he feels two hands tightly gripping his waist.

Got him.

"What do you think you are doing"?, jungkook huskily whispered in Taehyung's ear sending shivers down his spine.

"Seducing you,I think", Taehyung said as he turned around, licking his lips in order

Jungkook growled , gripped Taehyung's wrists tightly and dragged him.

Jungkook went to a room and locked it, after locking it he threw Taehyung on the bed and pulled out handcuffs from the nearby drawer.

Taehyung was smirking until he saw the handcuffs,

Oh shit, how am I gonna proceed with my plan if he handcuffs me.

So without any further delay, Taehyung flipped them over and now he was on top of jungkook

"What? You thought you can win the bet that easily,Huh"? Taehyung smirked as he started kissing jungkook,

Rough lips crashing against each other, heavy breaths and lewd noises filling up the room,

Taehyung was getting too carried away to function his plan.

But still he couldn't repeat the same mistake again.

While distracting Jungkook, Taehyung took the handcuffs from his hand and quickly cuffed jungkook to the bed.

"Taehyung,Uncuff me now", Jungkook growled

"Not this time kookie"

"Taehy- "

Jungkook couldn't finish as Taehyung took out a syringe from his pocket and sat just above jungkook's member.

Taehyung started to roll his hips slowly against the other, smoothly with pleasure for both.

"Ah,Taehyun- ah"

Taehyung started grinding more and more making jungkook hard and started kissing him aggressively, pouring out all his emotions in the kiss,

Jungkook was too lost in pleasure and too carried away by Taehyung's mouth to see him take out a syringe from his pockets.

It was not until he felt a neddle pressed again his arms.

"The fuck! What the hell is that let me go," Jungkook growled while trying to push Taehyung.

But Taehyung was far gone with his plan.

"Don't do this" Jungkook pleaded in a weak voice.

"Tae-Taehyung"

Jungkook felt dizzy , as if his vision was dying and he could hear nothing but only see taehyung on top of him and soon  he blacked out.

Taehyung started laughing, laughing like a maniac, like his everything has come to a success, he couldn't notice his own craziness and sanity that was being washed away

Soon tears formed in his eyes, he bent down, laying his head on top of jungkook's chest and started crying really hard, he  mumbled between his sobs.

"Sorry"

Little did Taehyung know that jungkook was not fully unconscious
______________________________________