Gypsy Girl

Working with the White Fang was fun and it was easy work to do. Of course, we were nothing more than traveling mercenaries, rallying Faunus to our cause and gaining human supporters. It was nice to see humans respect us and actively try to help us. Of course, that was our leader's philosophy. Ghira Belladonna was a noble Faunus man, actively trying to support peace between humans and Faunus and so far, it was working. You were one of Ghira's right hands, being nicknamed "The Beast" as your anger could easily destroy anything in your path.  That and it was good marketing. 

Along with you, he had a combat advisor, Sienna Kahn, a veteran of the Faunus War. While she could act irrationally, she was a valuable asset to Ghira's forces. Then there were the couple Farkas Barna and Lupo Griggo. The two leaders were wolf Faunus and were negotiators and scouts as well as strategists. Your roll was the main muscle, but you were also strong emotional support and a good friend to all. Mainly, your duty was to be the glue for the leaders.

Currently, you and your companions were making your way through southern Anima trying to pick up any and all recruits for our cause. As you all were walking down the road, your scout, Farkas, stopped the march.

Ghira: Farkas? What do you smell?

Farkas: (Sniffs) Strawberries. Incense as well. Nomads probably.

Ghira: Do you have a general direction?

Sienna: Why? What is the point of risking our caravan?

(Y/N): Well, if we help them, we may find more recruits and people will know who we are. Further more, we may even gather more resources. It's better to do this than ignore it. So...Farkas, where to?

Not to far from the convoy, the leaders traveled and found a small caravan of travelers fighting off Grimm. Gypsies from the looks of it. There was a small unknown story about you that was always tied to the center of your person, you desired to be a huntsman and to help people. The latter mostly retained to this situation.

You glanced over to Ghira who returned the gaze. He gave you a nod and you nodded back. You took out your blade and ran over to besides the convoy.

Ghira: Farkas, Lupo. Get the men. We have people to save!

Sienna: Ghira! Are you insane?! We should be-

Ghira: There are more than enough Faunus in that convoy. We're not leaving them here to die. (Y/N) and I will lead the initial distraction. Focus on the evacuation and covering until the men get here.

Sienna: This will end badly.

Ghira: No it wont.

Ghira ran over to follow you while Sienna got ready to take out the Grimm. As the caravan passed by your bush, you leapt over the brush and kicked a Grimm in the face. You then stabbed it through its head. As a Creep emerged behind you, a knife hit it directly and killed it. You turned back and your jaw dropped at the killer.

(Y/N): Whoa.

Before you was a young female cat Faunus with two large cat ears. She had golden eyes and dressed exactly like a gypsy would in southern Anima. She was stunning to you.

Gypsy Girl: Behind you!

You turned back around and saw a Beowolf about to pounce onto you. You grabbed its upper jaw and then the lower jaw and pulled them apart to break the mouth in half and killed it. Another lunged forward but you got behind it and snapped its neck. You drew your sword and cut another one's head off and threw it into another. You then attacked the Beowolf before stabbing both of them with your sword.