Pouts and Port

I SAW CAMILA LAST NIGHT AT THE RODEO AND SHE WAS MF BEAUTIFUL AND HER OUTFIT MADE ME EVEN GAYER OMG

Aaand you're welcome again ;) (I'm also sorry again)
Mature

"Baaabe," I whine from my spot where my head lays on her lap, "It was pretend! She just grabbed me and our lips never touched. I promise you."

Again, she doesn't respond, just using two fingers to zoom in on her phone screen. The photos were published, of course, by the gossip page under the title, "MYSTERY SOLVED: Y/N'S GIRLFRIEND SPOTTED", so it seemed we'd gotten away with it.

"Please love me," I whine in jest... mostly, and adopt a pout.

When she still doesn't react besides taking a sip of her port wine, I shuffle closer to her stomach and lift her baggy shirt which she changed into as soon as she got home, pressing kisses against her toned stomach. Her muscles quiver under my touch, but she remains headstrong. Smirking, I move a little higher, kissing along the smooth skin just beneath her bra before finding a place that makes her body tense. Without a word, I begin to suck hard on the spot just below her left breast, planting my right hand on her waist as I do so. Before long, one of her hands falls to my shoulder as small gasps leave her lips.

"You promise?" She repeats, breathily. I release her skin with a pop and smile against her torso.

"Promise," I confirm from under her shirt before tugging myself away and sitting up beside her. Eyes darting between her lips and her deep brown eyes, I continue, "Let me prove it."

"Fuck." She whispers, placing down her wine and nodding as though the action is synonymous with the word, before all but launching herself onto my lap, attaching her lips to mine within seconds. My hands grasp her waist as hers claw at my cheeks and neck, attempting to gain some sort of traction to propel the already passionate meeting of mouths. I'm swept up in her embrace, clinging onto her as she deepens the kiss, tongue dragging against my own.

Before long, she's taking my hand and all but running up the stairs towards her bedroom, pausing to steal a kiss every few seconds. When we reach the room, and after having to lock Thunder outside the door, she grabs mypretty and kisses me as she tugs me over to the bed, falling over it and pulling me down with her. I'm light-headed by the time she pulls away, panting a question.

"The box. Can I use the box?"

"Definitely," I agree when she releases my lips once more.

She smiles, planting her lips against my cheek momentarily before asking, "Have I ever told you I love you?"

"Once or twice." I shrug, grinning wildly as she lets out an airy chuckle before sneaking out from beneath me and tugging the pink box from beneath the bed. I lay beside her, hand landing on and lightly massaging her backside, unable to avoid the temptation. She doesn't seem to mind as she continues the task at hand.

Seconds later, things are being tossed into the covers, and I gulp as I look over them. Rope; a blindfold; a black garter belt already connected to sheer thigh high black socks; and the strap on; a long, twisting, pink thing. When the growing pile of objects slows, I look back down to find out why. Her hands hesitate over two more things: a pocketknife and a gag.

"What's the knife for?" I question with a small frown.

She freezes before slowly taking it from the box and sitting up beside me, looking over the small black knife as if she's never seen it before.

"I wouldn't hurt you with it. I'd just... " She begins, slowly reaching over and running the end where the blade would flip out from over my clothed torso, "run it over your body. It feels amazing, trust me, baby. The thrill, the threat, it builds up adrenaline in your body like  nothing else."

I nod, swallowing nervously, and whisper, "I want that."

"Really?" She questions incredulously until I almost question my response.

Still, I nod, and a smile cracks her face in two.

"I love you." She repeats, closing the box and shoving it beneath the bed before standing and heading towards her dresser. There, she pulls an outfit out and hands it to me, asking me to change in the bathroom. My heart pounds the whole time as I slip into the lingerie set that seems to match her garter belt, paired with a dainty choker.

When I return to the bedroom, she doesn't bother hiding the way she drags her eyes over my suddenly self-conscious body, her mouth gaping slightly which only makes her lips look more tempting.

"Safeword." She states, the word itself sparking an increase in my heart rate.

"Banana," I reply, knowing full well I won't be using it.

"I'll never be able to eat them again, she sighs, gathering up the belt before passing me in heading to the bathroom.

"We all know that's impossible." I tease in return, eliciting a laugh from behind the bathroom door.

When it opens, I almost drop to my damn knees. Who knew she could look so good in nothing but stockings and a garter belt? She checks her appearance in the mirror once more, flinging her hair in front of both shoulders and ruffling it up for extra volume before turning away from me and slowly running a hand over the curvature of her ass, the strap which ran over it stunningly.

"Have I ever told you I love you?" I repeat her words from earlier, gaining her attention.

She turns with a smile on her lips and a sparkle in her eye, and replies, "Once or twice. On the bed, Y/n."

I don't vocally respond, though quickly scramble up the covers to lay against the pillows, heart racing as she lowers herself atop me, laying with her mostly nude body pressed entirely against mine. She tilts up my face with a finger on my chin, and I see a particular darkness consume her eyes.

"From now on, I'm-" she begins, but I interrupt her.

"Ms. Cabello." She smiles, and I continue, "Please, Ms. Cabello, don't tease tonight."

She scoffs slightly, leaning back to retrieve the rope as she promises, "I will do all the teasing I want since you're here to prove that you're mine."

A breath leaves me in a whine as she 'cuffs' my wrists to the sides of the headboard with lengths of rope, shaking down my body to do the same to my ankles. When she returns to sit against my core, I feel her slickness against me. It takes everything within me not to buck up into her, but she smiles and slowly begins to grind herself in circles on my waist, even as she speaks.

"We'll start with the knife, and I'll bring some surprises later." She promises, nose wrinkling slightly at the word 'surprises'.

I nod in agreement and she quickly frees the small silver blade from its confines. It's no bigger than my little finger, but it could definitely inflict some damage if she handled it wrong. As she lowers it to my torso, however, to my tensing muscles beneath, it glides across my skin in a way that leaves a slight burn, but no make, behind. It dissipates after a second or two, and she smiles up at me before slipping a silken blindfold over my eyes.

Part two coming soon 😉