Rescue Mission ( 2/2 )

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Izuku screeched. Katsuki paused, Shoto and Kirishima turned to look at him.

"Carrying the victim to safety-"

"THERE WAS JUST A BIG OF PIECE OF RUBBLE ON HIS BACK!"

"...So-?"

"He might have back injuries you dolt! What are you doing carrying him up like some sort of princess, the only princess he'll be at this stage is a princess of vegetables! Put him down! Put him down Kacchan!" Izuku screeched when Katsuki unceremoniously dropped the body down.

"Okay that's it!" Katsuki yelps as Izuku hits him with the whip- shit that stings!

"Okay okay I'm sorry!" Izuku huffs

"Shoucchan, Eicchan, what would you two do in a situation like this?" Izuku asks.

"I would Uh... you know, call a medical team to carry him for me?" Kirishima offers.

"...Same." Izuku looks at Shoto suspiciously before sighing.

"Okay well what are you waiting for?" Izuku asks. Kirishima nods and runs to the few medbots around the area, soon enough the medbots came and carried the victim away. Izuku sighed, Katsuki felt really disappointed in himself right now.

"I'm sorry." Izuku pouts and looks away, ignoring him. Ouch.

"If you're sorry, go find another civillian for us to rescue." Katsuki quickly runs off.

Izuku turns to look at Shoto who stilled.

"What are you waiting for? Aren't you going to help him?" Shoto nods and runs after Katsuki. Soon enough Kirishima returns.

"What took you so long?"

"A kid bot got lost and I helped him!" Kirishima admits, "I handed him to a medbot though, he was limping. He was thrashing a lot. Must've hurt."

"Really? That's so nice of you!" Izuku chirps, "did you ask for his parents?" Kirishima stilled then let out a nervous laugh.

"I mean.. uh they're robots, do they have-"

"And you wonder why he's thrashing around so much. Geez." Izuku huffs, "it's nice that you're concerned about the kid but just because we're in a closed and monitored environment doesn't mean you still shouldn't see the bots as civilians. The next time you see a kid, ask for their guardian first okay? Maybe he could've given you directions, were his parents around when the attack happened? Are his parents victims too? Of course you should prioritise getting him to a med bot first but when possible, you should ask them these sorts of questions, okay?"

"G-Got it!" Izuku giggles and kisses his cheek, Kirishima turns completely red and Katsuki screams out to them, Shoto waving his arms, a blank expression on his face as he draw attention from them, Izuku frowns. Turning on his receiver.

"Shoucchan, Kacchan, please remember that we actually have receivers, thank you." Izuku says, snapping his fingers infront of Kirishima who finally snapped back in attention.

"Don't get distracted when you're trying to save civilians, Eicchan."

______________________

"Wow you have very strong arms!" Izuku praises excitedly as Mezo dig through rubble like it was nothing with his arms, "it's so nice that you can turn the ends of it into any part of the body that you want, you can hear people yelling for help even if they're in deep or faraway, you can see better, maybe if you try hard enough maybe you'll even be able to distinguish certain chemicals in the air-! Wait sorry I'm mumbling I'm just really really excited! You'll be an excellent rescue hero!" Shoji paused, looking at Izuku, one of the ends of his arms turns into a mouth and it asks.