Chapter 15

Author's perspective

The ravenette wasn't happy after his father's arrival because he never shared a great bonding with him. Fortunately he was smart enough to know how his father's actuality was. 

His father was a remarkable person in his professional world. He was one of the top businessmen of South Korea but little did he ever realise that only money is not everything. That's why he lost a smart, beautiful and hardworking wife that he once owned.

When Jungkook was just five, his father cheated his mother not once but again and again. She first tolerated his misbehaviour but later when she realised that she was having enough of him, she finally decided to leave his house. 

Whilst they were having divorce, the little young ravenette was too innocent to understand the situation but later he grew up. He became intelligent enough to know what's wrong and what's right.

His mother was very courageous towards Jungkook, she always supported and loved her son in every way. But she made him mature enough to be respectful and responsible. 

She was living on her own. Like a super woman but every single person has problems and so did she had but she never included her son in the problems so that he won't have to sacrifice his happiness. 

Jungkook never had hateful feelings towards his father but he didn't want to be like him. He didn't want to be cruel and selfish like his father who had dated girls younger than the actual age of his son.

~~~~

Everyone's life is filled with problems and Taehyung wasn't any exception. His father and mother were farmers who couldn't afford to continue his studies but fortunately he had a wonderful aunt who took him with her so that he could move out of the countryside and be whatever he wanted to be.

His artistic talent was never hidden by his family and they always encouraged him to continue his talent. 

His father and mother were caring and loving towards him. The blonde always thanked them to be with him and always supported him though they couldn't help him financially.

He found his new family with his aunt, his Jin hyung and his little cousin Jisung. Whom he loved equally and shared a sweet bonding with them. 

He was happy in his life and the young ravenette became another beautiful reason behind his happiness.

~~~~

Next day... 

The winter was about to start. The autumn was almost finished. The young blonde was in his bakery.

There weren't many customers that day so he was thinking how to spare his free time.

Later, his eyes caught a picture in the magazine. His lips formed a bright smile when he saw a male wearing a beautiful woolen sweater in the picture. 

The sweater was simple but it was looking nice on the muscular torso of the male in the picture.

He desired to see the ravenette in such a sweater so he decided to make one for him. 

And then in a while, he came up with silky shiny grey wool with the needles to form a sweater as shown in the picture. 

He was about to start but then he realised. 

"What's Kookie's size?" 

He scratched his head and his lips were formed into a pout with the little disappointment. 

He puffed up his cheeks and started to think what to do next. 

"Tae Tae?" 

He was caught off guard when he heard the familiar sweet voice of the young handsome boy.

"J-Jungkook?" 

The blonde quickly hid his stuff so that the ravenette won't find any clue about it.

"Good morning" the young handsome greeted the gorgeous blonde and showed his bunny smile to him which surely melted the blonde's heart.

"Good morning" Taehyung greeted back with his shiny smile.

Taehyung's eyes stuck on the young ravenette's body. He stared at his musculine torso to note the details of his body.

"Tae?" Jungkook asked a little shy after his strange stares.

Taehyung didn't hear but stepped closer and held ravenette's waist and then his shoulders and arms one by one. His slim index finger was continuously tapping his chin whilst he was taking the note of the male's size.

Jungkook felt a little shy and he chuckled softly after Taehyung's sweet stares on his body. 

"Tae what are you doing?" 

The blonde came out of his thoughts to reality. He found Jungkook staring at him with a shy smile.

Taehyung bit his tongue with embarrassment and turned his head around after realising that he was so lost in his thoughts. What would Jungkook think of him?

"Ahh, so sorry I was just...." Taehyung shut his mouth with his own hand because he didn't want the ravenette to know.

"You were just?" Jungkook asked, slightly confused.

"No nothing" 

Taehyung looked away slightly embarrassed. He felt very awkward.

"Tae?" Jungkook asked him and turned him by his arm.

Jungkook's arms slowly snaked around the slim waist of Taehyung. The ravenette pulled him into a hug with his chin resting on top of the head of the shorter heightened blonde. 

Taehyung's heart raced after the sweet action of his 'friend'. He quickly wrapped his arms around Jungkook with his head resting on his chest. The blonde could hear the ravenette's heartbeats.

"Tae?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung hummed softly.

"Can we stay like this for awhile? I need it" Jungkook asked as one of his hands softly stroked Taehyung's silky soft hair.

The blonde nodded and dug his face more into his chest and smelled the intoxicated scent of the taller male.

Their hold on each other was tighter and they wished to never pull away.

******

Some souls are too good, that they leave this world earlier. We lost some pure souls yesterday and I wish may God they rest in peace.

Hope you like it.