CHAPTER 3 (TELLING SOMEONE)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HEY GUYS SO IN THIS CHAPTER KORRA AND ASAMI ARE JUST GONNA TELL SOMEONE THEY MET EACHOTHER SO YEAH THAT'S KINDA IT BUT HOPE YOU STILL ENJOY IT!!😊😊

Asami's POV

I was 15 minutes late to meeting the gang and I hope they are not mad. I made it to Narook's Noodle Place and I immediately spot Mako and the gang. " Hey guys sorry I made you guys wait so long." I said feeling a little nervous they might be mad. " Don't worry about it the important thing is that you're already here!!." Bolin said. I smiled and then Wu asked why am I late and I told them the story of me almost killing someone. " So is it a boy or a girl??" Opal asked while smirking. I blushed a little bit because when I saw Korra I already feel attracted to her. "It was a girl." I said. " Is she pretty, hot, or both?" Jinora asked grinning. I blushed even more now because I can't get Korra out of my mind. " Both." I said still blushing. They asked me what is her name and told them it was Korra. I also told them that I am going on a date with her tomorrow night for almost killing her and now they are teasing me and by the end of our hangout I was so red. We said our goodbyes and went our own different directions to our houses. I can't wait to see Korra tomorrow.

Korra's POV

After the incident with Asami I quickly went back to Air Temple Island because I don't wanna get into another accident and by another accident I mean almost running into a pole because I just can't get Asami of my mind. Her gorgeous green emerald eyes, long wavy raven colored hair, smooth pale skin that compliments her red lips. I blushed when I thought about her lips I just want to kiss her but I just only met her and I can't do that I don't even know if she's straight or not. When I arrived at Air Temple Island I was greeted by 2 children (since when she came back Jinora is still with Asami so it was just Ikki and Meelo and Rohan is still in Pema's womb.) running towards me. Then Pema and Tenzin came scolding their 2 children and I giggled because it was kinda cute and funny at the same time I don't know why. When we got inside Tenzin asked me how was my little adventure.

 I told him I almost got ran over by a moped and he seriously freaked out and Pema tried to calm him down. " I told you be careful in the City." Tenzin said still quite mad. " But I am careful, not my fault the driver was not looking at the street." I told him. He asked who was it and I told him it was Asami Sato and he eventually calmed down after knowing who almost killed me because he told me that Asami is a nice person so yeeaaah. I also told him that I have a date with her tomorrow night because she almost killed and wants to make up for it and he was ok with it because Asami is a great person he said and I can already tell that she is really nice since she invited me to a high class fancy restaurant to make it up to me. I asked Pema after dinner for some advise of what I should do in my date tomorrow night and she just said " Just be yourself Korra and she will like you." she said calmly and after that I went straight to bed and I honestly can't wait for tomorrow night.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HEY GUYS SO YEAH THAT'S THE THIRD CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS SORRY ITS KINDA SHORT AND BORING BUT I WILL MAKE IT UP TO GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND TILL NOW SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BYE GUYS ILY!!😊❤❤