Loki

"Agent Coulson, where is Captain Rogers?" I asked
Him, to which he came out of the plane and Natasha came from behind.

"Well, When I said get back in the world I didn't say save it," I said to Steve giving him a Hug.

"You can't keep me from a fight Lunie." He said to me.

"Captain Rogers, Meet Agent Romanoff," Coulson said to which Nat came forth.

"Well I'll leave you both to talk, I've gotta head inside," I said to them Teleporting away as I left a Bit Of Violet colored smoke Cloud.

_

"Cap, Your up we've gotta head to Germany." I said.

"No, you should stay I've got this handled."
Cap said to which I rolled My eyes.

"Steve I'm the only one whose power is a match to his," I said Putting on my leather gloves.

"Luna, You can't." He said grabbing my Wrist to with I smirked and Moved it with a Violet like mist of magic.

"Steve, I'm not the same weak little girl you knew 70 years ago," I Said to him leaving the room.

_

I Saw Loki, except this time he wore a golden helmet. I had Used the magic I knew to look invisible to the naked eye. I felt, More powerful, I felt energy scorch through my  Veins after the scepter was placed on my chest.

"Kneel!" He yelled to a bunch of Germans who kneeled before him scared of the Consequences If they did not oblige. I disguised myself as an elderly man who blended in with the crowd.

''Is it not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, and identity.

"You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel." Loki spoke.

"Not to men like you," I said simply, standing up.

"There are no men like me." He said with a chuckle.

"There are always men like you, The men Who say they're doing are good yet their--" I was saying cutting off till I went back to my normal form.

"Roots are always evil, And the good they say they possess is only the joy they take in the killing," I said as He shot an energy blast at me as I Flew up and shot out a force field of Weirldy violet amongst the people below..

He Shot a blast of energy at a woman to which cap came and shielded it. He came forth and Looked at Loki with a grin.. Classic..

"The Soldier, A man out of time." He said with a snarl Walking Towards Captain.

"I'm not the one out of time." He said with a grin to him. A Quinjet came Behind Captain but Loki threw an energy blast at me than the quinjet.

It didn't affect me as I did a somersault to the floor. I was helping the people out as Loki and Steve were fighting. Most of the Civilians were gone so I came in between them.

"The witch, You're famed for your power all over the Cosmos Blood moon." He said throwing an even heavier blast that I dodged.. he then started trying to use mind control on the cap until the one and only Tony stark came and shot an energy Beam at Loki.

Loki put his hands up once he saw Us three together as my hands had been engulfed in energy, Tony had his missles and repulsers up.

"Mr. Stark, Agent Santiago," Steve said.

"Special Agent." I said with a smile.

"Promotion? Nice." Tony said.

"Captain, Blue moon," Tony said to which I looked confused.

"Your hands are not bloody, why?" He asked as I Flew to the Quinjet.

"Long story," I yelled.