chapter seven

MUKBANG WITH MY BEST FRIEND
1,249,345 views
Camila Cabello --------- SUBSCRIBE: 3.6M
Published on Oct 28, 2016

"I hate intros, you all know this by now, but I'm Camila, and I'm here with one of my best friends in the whole entire world," Camila announces into the camera, and Lauren blinks, jumping a little in surprise at how she just switched on. "This is the absolutely wonderful Lauren Jauregui, and some of you OG viewers might remember her from about... five years ago when little fetus Camila forced her to be in a Disney vlog, and that's exactly what's happening now, because you really don't want to be here, do you?"

"I want to be here with you," Lauren shrugs, still looking a little bewildered, "I just don't really know what's going on. But I want to support you, and I know this is your passion, so..."

"Aw, you're so cute," Camila smiles, and she feels that same rush of adoration wash over her, the same flutter in her heart, and quickly pushes it away, glancing back at the camera, "What's bothering you about it?"

"It's just weird to me, to look at a camera and talk," Lauren laughs nervously, and looks anywhere but the camera, "I have even more respect for you, for not feeling awkward when you do this."

"No, I know what you mean," Camila assures her, squeezing her hand, "just talk to me. Pretend the camera isn't there."

After a few moments, Lauren nods, and even though she's still a little tense, she seems to relax. "Okay, so, um... yeah. I'm Lauren, like Camila said. And we're... filming a video."

"They know that already," Camila teases her, and she puts an arm around her best friend, trying to make her calm. "Don't worry, you'll get used to this, and you guys," she turns to the camera with a grin, "you guys will get used to Lauren, because I'm with her basically all the time, so I'll probably force her to be in my vlogs, and if you don't already watch my vlogs, you should, because they're basically the best vlogs on the planet since I'm so hilarious – watch out for the Halloween vlog featuring Lauren as Daenerys! That's who you're going as, right?"

She waits for the inevitable you're not funny, but Lauren stays quiet, just nodding in confirmation of her costume, so she turns to her with a smile, "You aren't going to debate my hilariousness?"

"No, I think you're funny," Lauren smiles, "even if you make dad jokes all the time."

[Write a comment...]

lgbtccabello isn't this that lauren that was really bitchy and condescending in that old Disney video?? No thanks I'll pass on this bring Ariana back

camilascabello lol she ugly

norminahscabello they're so cute hey camila change the title to mukbang with my girlfriend bc you're both clearly crushing on each other

CaminahxLove: She so obviously has a crush on Mila but like can you blame her?? #camren
   Camriana Is Real: Um no camriana is better and they're obviously soulmates this lauren bitch is too ugly for camila
    Normani Updates: u really think mila would like you calling her best friend ugly??? Idiots

Camila reads the comments, frowning more and more as she scrolls down. There are a number of people, saying that she and Lauren are cute, that they should date, or theorising that they already are, but in secret. Surprisingly, those aren't the comments that bother her.

The comments that bother her are the ones that are people insulting Lauren. People with her name as their usernames, calling Lauren ugly, saying she doesn't deserve her, all because they're obsessed with her relationship with her ex.