jackson

Wooyoung nervously walks down what he hoped was San's street. He'd arrived in Busan 2 days ago but had to settle down in a hotel before finally going to hunt down San's house.

He looked down at the address that he copied from his hand and into his phone. He was sure that he was on the right street.

"House number 301.." He mumbles to himself as he counted down the houses, looking for San's house number. The numbering order was completely off and all over the place which made it even more difficult for him to find the corresponding building.

He groans in annoyance and as if cue he spots '301' written in big bold numbers on a house door just across the street and his heart skips a beat or two, the nerves finally begin to buzz. Why did he feel so damn nervous? His heart was racing, his palms were clammy and he felt like he would pass out any second as he walked towards the house. Am I sick?

"Ugh-- this is ridiculous. Maybe I should just come back tomorrow" He mutters out as he turns to walk away from the small building.

He lets out a puff of air and shakes his head in refusal. No, he couldn't't chicken out now. He didn't drive 4 hours all the way here just to leave.

The purple haired boy bites the inside of his cheek then turns back to the house. He walks up the small set of stairs then he raises his hand to knock. His hand hovers over the door not making any sort of contact with it.

Why can't I just knock?

He let's out another deep breathe then he knocks twice. He hears some foot steps on the other side of the door and within seconds the door rips open. He meets a set of dark brown eyes and he freezes.

4 hours earlier

"San!"

"San!!"

San grumbled, his patience wearing thin. He knew that voice anywhere. He throws his blankets over his head in an attempt to muffle the loud screams and he allows himself sink deeper into his bed.

It was currently 12pm but San felt like it was still 6 in the morning. All he ever did was eat, sleep and sex, even when he ate it was very little. He spent most of his time in the comfort of his room. His mom would go to work at 7 in the morning and be back at 6 and he'd still be snuggled under his blanket. Sometimes she'd come home and he'd be out in possibly another stranger's house.

"San!" The voice gets closer and soon the person bursts open his door. In a matter of seconds the blanket over his head is ripped off.

"Go away" San mutters out, trying to shield his face from the sunlight filling the room.

"Don't let me beat your ass black and blue. Get up" The person begins to drag him up and he obliges then sits up facing the chiseled face of Jackson, his long time friend. His blonde hair gelled up in his usual look and his bottom lip jutted out with worry after taking in his friend's appreance.

"You look like an avocado" Jackson says flicking San's forehead lightly.

San winces and gives him a 'what do you want?' look.

"What are you doing here? When did you get back from China?" He asks hoarsely and Jackson drags him up on his feet. Jackson was an idol and so he did a lot of traveling and touring with his group. They had a vacation and Jackson chose to go back to China to see his family. That being said, San didn't get to see his friend that often.

"Yesterday. Your mom tells me that you've pretty much cooped yourself up in this room for the past week or so. I don't even want to know why you're here instead of in Seoul. No actually, I do. Start talking" Jackson rants out and San just sighs. He didn't really feel like talking to anyone, even him which was strange because he always loved talking with Jackson.