When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 5

Chapter 5

My sister is here. I'm so happy to see her. It's been 4 month since the last time I saw her. My sister and I have a very strong bond. We tell each other secrets all the time. My sister full name is Rain Spencer Dawn. She looks a lot like me. The different are, she have light brown hair and her eyes have darker color than mine. Her eyes colors are sea blue. Her skin is not as pale as mine, just a little bit darker. She stood at 5'9". She just turned 15 a month ago. She has slim figure. She's outgoing, smart, and have more experience in romance than me. 

So we go to the kitchen and make some spaghetti and meatballs. We eat at the living room sofa. We eat our dinner while watching TV. While we're eating, we talk about our life when we didn't see each other. 

"Re. you wouldn't believe this. The hottest boy in my school ask me out." 

"So ? What did you say ?" I ask while eating. 

"I went and watch movie with him. But he's an ass. So I ditched him in the middle of the movie." 

"You know that's not nice." I said looking at her. 

"Well... What you'd expect me to do ? Tell him that he's awesome and kiss him ? I don't think so. It's a good thing I didn't punch him on the face. He's very arrogant and annoying." She said with annoyed face. 

"Yeah, good thing you didn't go that far. What did he say when he see you ?" 

"He said this 'You will regret what you did. Leaving me like that. Just because you're hot and tall and smart and popular ! I'm also hot ! And popular of course ! But you know what ? I'll give you another chance. We can have another date. And maybe I'll let you kiss me.'" 

"Oh please... You should've punched him." I said annoyed. 

"Oh... You'll be proud sis. Because I did ! Yeah ! Gimme five !" She lift her hand and I give her high five. 

"That is why I don't go to date." I rolled my eyes. 

"Hey ! If you don't go out and date guys you'll never have boyfriend your entire life. Which means you'll never have your first kiss. And you'll never get married." Rain said with weird look on her face. 

"Rain. Don't get dramatic. I'll go on a date when I feel like it." I said calmly. 

"Right... And when is that gonna happen ? Like NEVER ?" 

"Maybe, when I turn 20 or 21." 

"Whatever. So, tell me. How's your work ?" 

"It's been great. And I met this amazing photographer and we became friend." 

"Oh... Is he cute ?" Rain said excitedly. 

"Rain. It's a girl." 

"Bummer..." She mumbles. 

"She's a great person. And very very pretty. I'm sure you'll like her." 

"Really ? How pretty is she ?" 

"The most beautiful girl I've ever seen." I said while thinking about Freya. 

"Re... Seriously... That's sound very cheesy." She said grinning. 

"Oh shut up." I said throwing pillow at her. 

"Geez. Chill out will ya ? I'm joking here." She's laughing. 

"I know. Give me the plate. I'll wash it." 

I grab the plates, and go to the kitchen. I wash the plates and take out 2 bottles of green tea from the fridge. I head back to the living room and give one bottle to my sister.