Chapter Thirteen

Luna POV:

I get kiss Mila goodnight. I walk down stairs, and sit at the table. I place my head in hands. "I'm going to call him right now."

I grab my phone, and dial his number. On the third ring he answers. "Hey Luna." I role my eyes. "Why the fuck did you place YOUR son in the same school as my daughter!" I wait for a response. "Because we are moving here and that school is one of the best in town." He answers calmly.

"Liam, take him to another school, it's hurting Mila..she feels as if she's being replaced." I sigh. "No I'm sorry Luna, but Mila will just have to get used him." I get up, and take a deep breath.

"Well, by tomorrow Mila will no longer be attending that school!" I hang up. Maria looks at me with pity. "I came to California to get away from him, but he finds a way to come here too." a tear trickles down my cheek.

"I feel weak..again." I bite my lip. "Come on let's get you to bed." I feel maria's hand on my back as we walk up the stairs.

Liam's POV:

It's been all different since the party. I all of sudden have an urge of having Mila, and Luna in my life.

Though I know that urge is going to have to wait because Luna isn't going to want me back.

But you know even though she is powerful, I have much more power than her, and I plan to have her and Mila back in my life. I take a sip of whiskey.

 I take a sip of whiskey