XX

"Damn this view is beautiful

"Damn this view is beautiful." I said opening the curtains in our hotel suite. We were right on the beach, and everything from the clear blue waters to the sun and sand made the scene even more breathtaking.

"I think this next view is way better."

I turned my head to look behind me, only to see Terror staring at me lustfully. I blushed lightly, looking back at the beach.

When I felt his arms wrap around my waist, I melted into him. "I definitely have to hit the beach today."

It was only 12 p.m, and the sun was out and scorching, perfect weather for dipping in the water.

"Mhm." He placed his head in the crook of my neck, planting soft kisses, before moving my hair to the opposite side of him, gently sucking on my flesh.

"Terror!"

"Are you even listening to me?"

I snickered lightly as I bent over, trying to break away from his grip, but he kept his hold on me.

"Let me gooo." I laughed wildly as I felt his grip tighten.

"Tremaine! Let me go, so I can go to the beach."

I could tell he was in the mood, but I most definitely wasn't especially since he'd deprived me of 3 hours of sleep already because of his overly active hormones.

"Mane whatever, don't put on no lil stringy shit either."

I nodded my head at him, and as soon as he let me go, I dashed to my suitcase. The first thing that caught my eye was my yellow and black one piece.

I quickly redressed in my swim suit, ensuring Terror couldn't see me, knowing I wouldn't be able to leave this room until it was too late; if I left it up to his libido.

My hair was wavy, and it touched my butt, but I rocked the hell out of it. Once I was done getting ready, I slid on my flip flops and walked back to the front where Terror was.

He glanced at me shortly, but after a second he did a double take, furrowing his brows and mugging me.

"OH HELL NO, you might as well turn back around babygirl, cuz you ain't going no where like that." Terror got up from his spot on the bed walking to me, and I sighed.