(Arc-4.2)

Chapter 42
Prince of Piano (Arc 4.2)

In the afternoon, a servant came up to call Jing Yang down for dinner.

When Jing Yang went downstairs, the entire family had already started eating. It was like the usual. No one waited for him, and when they saw him come down, no one greeted him.

“Corrica, your practice during this period of time must have been really hard for you?” Faith’s mother Susan asked caringly. “I told the cooks to keep refreshments and some soup prepared. When you get hungry you must remember to let a servant bring some, by all means do not ruin your body.”

“Thank you, Mom.” Corrica smiled. “The Cherty Conservatory of Music entrance examination is almost going to start. As long as I can get accepted, all of my hard work during this period would have been worth it.”

“You’ll definitely have no problem.” Faith looked at him. “After all, you were the champion of the Gardena piano competition.”

Corrica looked back at Faith and smiled at him very gently.

“That’s right.” Susan promptly echoed. “Didn’t the previous champion of this competition very smoothly get accepted into the Cherty Conservatory of Music? You’ll definitely also be able to get in.”

Faith’s father Kurt continued, “When Corrica’s exam is over, the family will host a party to celebrate.”

Susan smiled. “I had this idea a long time ago, who still needs you to mention this.”

Corrica had always been listening with a smile on his face when he suddenly looked towards Jing Yang, as if he had just discovered that he had been ignored this whole time. He said, “Avi, let’s work hard together, if we can both be accepted that would be amazing.”

“That’s right, Avi is also going to take the exam, you also need to work hard ah.” Susan seemed as if she had just remembered and said the single word of encouragement, and then didn’t say anything.

Corrica used a comforting tone to say, “You don’t need to feel too much pressure, even if you aren’t able to get in it’s also not a big deal. There’s still a lot of other music conservatories, you’ll always be able to get in somewhere.”

Jing Yang had stayed silent the entire time in accordance with Avi’s usual attitude. It was only when he was mentioned by Corrica that he finally raised his head to glance at him. He was really such an impressive white lotus.

Faith was very dissatisfied with Jing Yang’s attitude, only glancing at him with a frown. He then turned to console Corrica, “Leave him alone. The fact that he was able to pass the primaries was already a fluke, perhaps at that time the teacher in charge of the primary submission evaluations had been distracted and had given him a pass carelessly. How could he compare with you.”

The Cherty Conservatory of Music was this country’s, and also this world’s, best music conservatory. Every year, countless numbers of music students applied. If you wanted to be accepted into this conservatory, you had to be outstanding and then even more outstanding, and also had to have a very high talent in music.

The process for the exam was to first send in a video of them performing, and after passing the primary round, they could go to the conservatory for an in-person exam. Corrica and Avi had both passed the primary round, but the Mooney family members clearly felt that Corrica would definitely be able to be accepted, while Avi passing the primary round was already a fluke and he did not even have any hope of getting in.

“Corrica, which teacher do you hope chooses you?” Susan asked.

“En…” Corrica pondered quite seriously for a while. “All of Cherty Conservatory’s famous teachers are world-class. If I could be chosen by any one of them, I would be very happy. But if possible, I hope teacher Jardina could choose me.”