𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXV.

❝𝑹𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑹𝒆𝒅 𝑬𝒚𝒆𝒔❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐎 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 both Kane siblings had managed to sleep until an hour before the baseball game. Newt said he wasn't in the mood to go and that he'd just stick around the house which everyone agreed to while Eurydice wanted to go. Despite still being a little tired she wanted to watch vampires play baseball. She stood in the dewy field as the storm brewed overhead. A thunderstorm was on its way. Eurydice had finally let Alice straighten her hair before she braided it in a crown braid. She had borrowed a baseball shirt from Jasper making the shirt a few sizes too big but she made it work. Everyone started moving to their spots while warming up as Bella and Edward walked over.

Esme walked over to Bella and Edward once they were close enough and pulled the female into a hug. "Good thing you are here. We need an Umpire."

"She thinks we cheat." Emmett smirked as he walked by.

"I know you cheat." Esme added as she steered Bella away from Emmett.

Eurydice rolled her eyes as she rocked on her heels as she stood by Jasper. "This will be something." Eurydice mumbled as she did a double take.

Jasper took notice and looked at one of his mates. "Did you just see the light?" He joked but noticed the look that rested on her features as her emotions shifted. "What is it?"

Edward looked over at Eurydice and shoved it off after reading her thoughts. "Something bad is going to happen." She whispered despite knowing that everyone could hear her, well everyone except the Swan girl.

"Nothin' will happen with us here." Jasper wrapped an arm around the girl's shoulders. "Whose team are you rooting for?" Jasper questioned with a sly grin.

"Neither." Eurydice answered simply with a playful grin knowing that didn't please Jasper.

"You don't want me to win?" He raised an eyebrow mocking hurt.

"Our girlfriend is on the opposite team." Eurydice deadpanned as she nudged his shoulder.

Jasper faked a sigh before nodding. "Yeah, yeah darlin'."

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 Jasper as the two watched waiting for Jasper's turn to bat. Rosalie fiddled with her bat being up first as Edward went into the field. Emmett did some weird moves like he was going boxing which made Eurydice snicker and make remarks to Jasper to get a playful glare. A loud crack of thunder was heard as it lit up the dark sky. Alice smirked as she rolled the ball in her hands.

"It's time!" She exclaimed before she pitched the ball to Rosalie who smashed it making Eurydice whistle.

"I see why you need the thunder." Bella mumbled, "That has to be a home run right?"