First Kiss [hayeol]

November 27th, 2014

November 27th, 2014

It was Chanyeol's birthday and Hana was invited to the birthday party thrown by his members. Hana was there to bring some joy to Chanyeol since the departure of Kris and Luhan. She knew this was the time that the members needed some laughter and happiness in their lives.

She noticed that Chanyeol was indifferent about his birthday since Luhan he left the group just a month ago.

Hana wrapped her arms around Chanyeol, pressing her cheek against his back.

"Chanyeol oppa, happy birthday."

Chanyeol placed his hands on top of Hana's arms. Hana thought that Chanyeol was trying to make her release him but he did the opposite.

Chanyeol pulled Hana's arms off him, only to turn and embrace her in a tight hug.

The rest of the members noticed that Hana and Chanyeol were in a tight embrace. The members glanced at Sehun to see his reaction. Of course, Sehun noticed what his hyungs were trying to do. He waved his hand, reassuring that he was fine.

Sehun knew that those two were so oblivious to each other's feelings about each other.

They both were in denial about their feelings; labeling each other as a FRIEND.

Sehun sighed, knowing how dense they could be. Hana probably was the most oblivious one out of the duo.

As they celebrated Chanyeol's birthday, Hana didn't leave Chanyeol's side.

When the members left them alone, Hana turned to Chanyeol.

Hana started to lean to kiss Chanyeol's cheek.

"Hana-

Their lips met.

Hana pulled away in shock, trying to process what she had just done. Chanyeol's eyes softened at the girl sitting in front of him.

"Oppa mianhae-

Chanyeol placed his hand on Hana's cheek, leaning in to kiss her.

Sparks flew when their lips meet. Hana couldn't believe that Chanyeol had kissed her.

Before Chanyeol could pull away, Hana pulled him back in.

Once they parted, their eyes made contact. There was a evident blush on both of their cheeks.

"Don't be sorry. Arasseo?"

Hana only nodded her head, still not believing what had happened.

••••••

There you have it folks.

Hayeol's first kiss.

Short but sweet.

Cute right?