t w e n t y - f o u r

ωнєи τнє τωο αяяινє∂ to Soonyoung's room, Mrs. Kwon came in and set down the futon she brought, straightening the edges and putting down the extra pillow (which had a Spiderman logo imprinted on it) she brought with.

She stood up and bid the boys goodnight, sending her son a smirk before walking out. Soonyoung was blushing when the door was closed and Jihoon sat on the bed.

"Hey, I can take the futon, y'know?"

"Nah, I'd be rude."

Jihoon creased his eyebrows as he looked the boy in confusion. "How so?"

"Well, you're a guest after all." Soonyoung shrugged and smiled at Jihoon. Then he smirked as he sent Jihoon a suspicious glance.

"Maybe you wanna sleep in the same be-"

"No." Jihoon replied immediately, sinking into the bed and taking the pillow that smelled like strawberries, just like Soonyoung.

Soonyoung chuckled as he plopped down on his futon, watching Jihoon as the younger took out his phone, turning it on.

martial arts boy
7:34 p.m.

hey kiddos

im guessing ur
with the tree ??

U guessed correctly.

i'll be staying
the night here at
soonyoung's place.

Oh, sure!

Just make sure u
guys use the protection
Mingyu slipped in ur
pants 👍

u sneaky bastards

i was humiliated!

Worth it then.

fuck u.

good night.

Goodnight~

Jihoon sighed as he sat up, finally noticing that Soonyoung had been staring at him. Like a creep. He raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

Soonyoung shook his head and lied down the futon, his hand supporting his head up as he continued looking at the younger.

"Nothing. You just look cute."

"Call me that again and I will strangle you."

"Cute." Jihoon threw the pillow he was holding directly to Soonyoung's face, causing Soonyoung to erupt in laughter as he threw the pillow back to the other.

Soon enough, a pillow fight was ensued.

★彡

ιτ ωαѕ αℓяєα∂γ єιgнτ in the evening when Soonyoung declared defeat, having two pillows on his face, restricting him from breathing.

"Ha! I win!"

"You were cheating, Hoonie! That's unfair!"

"Sometimes you gotta do something dirty to get what you want."

"Oh, really? Like those condoms you brought?"