A Happy Valentine (Fluff)

Sorry it late! Didn't really have any ideas at first and was a lil lazy, but now I do. So enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Error stood outside of the castle door, hesitating to knock. He held the wrapped gift in his hands with a light yellow blush on his cheeks. Error though, "...Will Night like my gift?...Should I just leave and forget about it?...Should I just leave the present on the door step?.." all these questions raced through his head. As he stood there thinking and questioning Night had opened the door to walk out and bumped into Error. Error awoke from his daze as he fell over "Ah! N-Night!?" "Jeez! I'm sorry Error!" Night helped him back to his feet, "why were you standing outside of my door? How long have you even been there?" "Oh! N-Not long! Just got here!" Which was a lie. "What do you have there?" Night pointed to the gift in Errors hands. "This? Oh, it's nothing much really!" He said as he hid it behind his back. "Oh, ok. So who's it for?" A question Error was afraid to answer. Error grumbled a little and then handed the gift to Nightmare as he hid his face in his scarf. Error mumble quietly, "it's for you." Night took the gift a little confused, "Me?" Error then nodded. "Oh, thank you then." Error then nodded again and soon after ran off. He was a little nervous about what he'd think about his gift. "Huh? Error!?....guess he had to go somewhere?" Night looked at the wrapped gift and went back inside the castle. He sat down on the couch, "I wonder why Error wanted to give me a present. Is it some special day?" Night took out his phone and looked at the date. It was Valentine's day. "Valentine's day? Why would he want to give me something on Valentine's day?"

Error had opened a little portal behind Night to watch him open his gift. Night placed the box on his lap and started to unwrap the wrapping paper which was a dark blue. Inside the box was a homemade quilt along with two puppets Error had made. The two puppets were of Night and Error. "Oh, two little puppets and a quilt." Night took the puppets out and set them to the side as he took out the quilt, "This looks comfy." Night wrapped the quilt around him and it was surprisingly soft and warm. He loved it and cuddled into it with a soft purple blush. He soon fell asleep due it's softness and to how warm it was.