Chapter 27

Austyn

"Girl I'm sitting outside in my car thinking if I should go inside the house or go to D'Angelo place." I sighed to Chastity on the other end of the phone.

She laughed, "Bitch you're so messy. You know that right?"

"How Chas!? Honestly I've really been feeling D'Lo lately. I mean y'all been telling me I need to get someone around my age." Rolling my eyes like she can see me.

"And you do Austyn!" She said aggressively.

I sighed, "You know I just can't click with these young niggas, but it's something about him. Something different. He helps me look at life in a different light, you know? He does more for me than just buy me a bag. This nigga has taken me to an art gallery, the beach, museums, and the fucking zoo bitch!"

"The fucking zoo bitch!" She mimicked me laughing. "Why you say it like that though?"

"Because hoe that's something I never thought I would find interesting until he took me to them places."

"Oh." Chastity simply said.

"Oh?"

"Ohhh like you're in LOVE love bitch!" Then she busted out laughing.

I couldn't say anything, but join her laughing. I honestly didn't know if that's what I'm feeling. All I know is I like what him and I have going on. When I heard Journee cry in the back I came back to reality.

"Aw. What's wrong with my Skye?" I said in a baby voice.

Chastity smacked her lips, "She wants her daddy but the dummy still in California handling, quote unquote business!"

"He hasn't called her?"

"Yeah. Several times actually!" She nonchalantly said.

"So you haven't picked up?" I laughed.

"When he face time me I put the camera directly on her so she can see his face, but soon as he try to say something to me I dun dun dun, hang up on him. You should really see how many texts, missed calls, and voicemails I have." Chas did a small laugh.

I could hear the hurt in my best friend voice that it was making me sad. She didn't deserve the public humiliation from that nigga. That's why I never liked his ass, he's a dog just like the rest of them!

"Chastity fuck him, okay!? You know I never cared for him anyways! We can kill him tonight if you want to?" I seriously said, but she laughed. It was good to hear a real laugh from her.

"As good of an idea that sounds... No I can't kill him! He's still my fiancé and Journee's father. I'm going to handle things in a calm and civilized way—"

"Really? Calm and civilized!? That doesn't sound like you but—"

"BUT! I'll leave your plan as plan b." Chastity said. She was the most sensitive one out of the three of us, but she also was quick to catch an attitude. So her saying she's going to be calm is either going to let him get to her or blow up in his face.

"Enough about him girl. I have a question before I get off the phone?" I smirked.

"Oh Lord..." She sighed.

"What!? You don't even know what I'm about to ask."

"I have a feeling I do, but what is it?"

"So you know Blake came to get you last night and—"

Chas cut me off, "Umhm! I wondered how he know where I was at because he surely wasn't partying there... Austyn!"

"Bitch I did not tell him! He must've saw my Instagram stories and figured it out." I laughed because I know that nigga Evan saw my shit too.