Double b/iKON

Summary- Bobby was frustrated so he took it all out on hanbin

Warnings- daddy kink, rough sex

Bobby had been working hard with solo stuff and was getting frustrated. He was busy all the time and he needed his baby.

Hanbin was always there at a time like this. He knew when Bobby was working like this he always got to a point where he was to frustrated and needed to take it out on something. It was usually his body in multiple rounds of rough sex.

Bobby had a really stressful day and was ready to punch something by the time he left the company.

As he got to the dorms (yes I know they live in separate houses) he walked inside slamming the front door catching the attention of the rest of the members who were sitting on the couch.

He didn't say anything walking over to hanbin pulling him up by his shirt

"H-hi?" Hanbins voice was soft and small as he turned into a complete submissive. The rest of the members were just looking like tf.

"Jump." Was all Bobby said

Hanbin jumped wrapping his legs around bobbys waist getting carried to their room.

"Leave or don't complain about noise!" Bobby yelled as he shut and locked their bedroom door

The rest of the group didn't say anything and just left the dorm.

Bobby threw hanbin on the bed getting on top of him kissing him roughly his hands sliding down the smaller boys sides and into the waist band of his shorts pulling them off throwing them somewhere.

Hanbin moaned softly as Bobby kissed down his neck leaving a bright purple mark on his sweet spot.

Bobby pulled away long enough to pull both of their shirts off and his pants leaving hanbin in panties and him in boxers.

"You're so damn pretty I almost feel bad for wanting to destroy you" Bobby mumbled softly kissing down hanbins chest leaving hickeys along the way

Hanbin moans were quiet as Bobby left hickeys along his hips pulling his panties off throwing them somewhere kissing down his thighs.

Bobby kissed back up to hanbins lips kissing him roughly his hands gripping the smooth pale flesh of hanbins thick thighs.

Bobby grabbed lube from his drawer putting some on his fingers. He needed hanbin now but he didn't want to hurt the boy to bad.

He roughly pushed in 2 fingers earning a pained cry from the younger boy beneath him.

Hanbin cried out in pain as Bobby moved the 2 fingers roughly stretching him out. He was grateful that he was getting stretched so he didn't complain.

As Bobby pushed in the third finger he brushed over hanbins prostate earning a loud moan of pleasure.

He smirked roughly pushing against the spot again. Hanbin moaned moving down against the fingers wanting more.

He whined as Bobby stopped

"What do you want baby?" Bobby whispered in hanbins ear no longer moving his fingers.

"M-more! I need more daddy please." The younger boy cried out moving his hips trying to get more

Bobby hummed satisfied with the answer he started moving his fingers again hitting hanbins prostate over and over again.

The smaller boys body tended up and arched as he was over come with pleasure. His thighs started to shake as he gripped the sheets his head thrown back against the pillows as his mouth fell open and his eyes rolled back. Breathy whines and moans filled the room as he got close.

"C-cum please!" Hanbin moaned out loudly

"Cum baby"

Hanbin didn't have to be told twice. As Bobby roughly fingered him hitting his prostate over and over again sending shivers up his spine as his thighs shook with pleasure he started to cum whimpers and moans of pleasure leaving his mouth.

Bobby pulled his fingers out as hanbin started to come down from his high.

He grabbed the lube covering his member in it before flipping hanbin over on his stomach pulling his hips up as his face hid in the pillows.

Bobby thrusted in all at once groaning as he buried himself in the tight heat he'd missed and craved for so much.

Hanbin cried out as he was filled up

Bobby couldn't hold it anymore as he started to pound into the boy beneath him not giving him anytime to get used to the feeling.

The whimpers of pain mixed with pleasure only made him want to go harder. He wanted to hear more.

Bobby thrusted harder making the entire bed shake.

Hanbin couldn't do anything but moan and cry. He'd cum twice already and couldn't stop.

Bobby pounded into his prostate with no mercy

Hanbins cried got louder as he didn't know what else to do. He was overwhelmed with pleasure. His body trembled as tears ran down his cheeks. He felt Bobby cum inside of him with each thrust cum ran down his thighs.

Bobby wasn't even close to being finished.

Hanbin started to cum for the fourth time crying out in pain and pleasure as his body became more sensitive.

Bobby flipped him on his back pushing one of his legs to his chest the other over bobbys shoulder as he  pounded into the boy.

Hanbins eyes fell closed tears still falling down his cheeks as Bobby continued not showing any signs of slowing down anytime soon. He wasn't.

Bobby pounded into hanbin for hours with no break. He destroyed the boy. Taking every bit of frustration he had turning it sexual.

Hanbin couldn't move when Bobby finally stopped. He had cum to many times to count. He had cum running down his thighs and ass he had hickeys and bruises anywhere you could see. His hair was a mess as Bobby had pulled it. He was completely destroyed.

He didn't even want to think about walking. His legs were numb and shaking as he laid there half asleep and completely out of it.

Bobby looked the wrecked boy up and down smirking. Only Bobby got to see this side of hanbin. Completely submissive and broken. Out of it. Covered in tears, cum, and hickeys. He was completely in control of the younger boy and he enjoyed every moment of it.

Bobby had to carry him to the shower and help him wash everything. Bobby was going to leave the boy in the shower so he could go change the bed sheets but as soon as he let the boy go he laid down in the shower.

Bobby laughed a bit and turned the shower off drying himself off getting dressed going and changing the bed clothes before coming back to hanbin picking him up drying him off and getting him dressed laying him in the bed.

Hope you enjoyed 😂😂 I just wanted to update so I wrote some quick smut don't worry I'll give y'all some better ones this weekend-B