Draco/ Harrys Lies

I love him, truly I do, but all he ever did was lie to me

I love him, truly I do, but all he ever did was lie to me. And I hated him for all of his lies, but all I ever did was love him.

"I'm not Stupid, Harry!" Harry gulped sensing that I was angry. "Where were you last night?!"

Harry tried to take my hands, but I pushed him away, "No! I swear if you skipped our date again for Ginny-."

"No! No of course not." He lied through his teeth.

I rolled my eyes, "Stop lying to me! Honestly, Harry! I hate you for all your lies! I'm done,... I'm done."

"What do you mean you're done?" Harry questioned grabbing my arm.

I shove him backwards, "With you! We are O-V-E-R, goodbye Harry." I stomped off back to the Ravenclaw dorm room.
———————
Everything went downhill from there, suddenly everyone knew that me and Harry were done. So suddenly I was surrounded by all these boys trying to get at me. And suddenly Ginny's in Harry's arm.

Harry and I no longer talked, looked at each other. It was as if we never existed, as if we didn't know each other. But we did, we had meant something to each other, once upon at time ago.

Then it hit, Draco was suddenly kissing me, hugging me, holding my hand, telling me he loved me. And then I said it back, now Harry was even farther in the back of my mind. He seemed to fade into a mere memory as time went on.

And suddenly I was once again the happiest girl in the entire world. A girl with a boy, who wouldn't lie to her, who would eventually tell her when he was ready. Then I forgot about him, Harry didn't exist anymore.

Only Draco existed now.
—————————
"YN?" I turned around as I finished packing my things as classes ended for the day, ending with Charms.

"Oh, hello Harry?" I greeted slightly surprised at his presence.

He coughed, "How are you?"

I sighed softly before walking towards the door, "Okay, Okay, I get I should have had a better way to start off." He grabbed my arm.

My mind flashed to all those times me and Harry fought so I would try to leave. Only to have Harry pull my arm back into his arms. I shook my head trying to make those thoughts leave me head.

"I'm sorry!" I paused as I looked up at him, "For lying, for cheating on you with Ginny. All of that were mistakes and I feel horrible for all the things that I've done to you."

A scoff came from down the hall, "So you're going to apologize to my girlfriend and think she will forgive you. Honestly, YN come on or we will miss dinner."

A smile came to my face as I saw Draco, I ran towards him and kissed him. He chuckled softly as he took my hand and lead me down the corridor. I swung our arms like a child would do.

Draco smiled down at me as I smiled up at him.
————————
My head laid on Draco's lap as we sat with our group of friends in the courtyard. A was laid on my back, head in Draco's lap. Draco played with my hair as I closed my eyes, everything was peaceful.

Suddenly yelling seemed to fill my ears, my eyes opened and I looked up to see Harry and Ginny yelling at each other. I laid back down until I heard my name.

"What in the name of Merlin's pants are they going on about?" I groaned as I cuddled into Draco.

The sound stopped and suddenly someone was sat beside me. "Harry, what's wrong?" I questioned sitting in Draco's lap.

"Ginny, slept with Dean. And she thinks that I'm still in love with you."

Draco pulled me closer, "Well who isn't in love with YN? And now you see how you made her feel." Harry started to apologize but I drowned it out.

"Harry! Shut up! It's fine. Honestly, if you wouldn't have done that, than I wouldn't be with Draco." Draco squeezed my hand softly as he pressed his lips to mine.

"You're welcome?" I rolled my eyes as I took Draco's hand and pulled him up from our spot on the grass.
"Bye Harry."

I dragged Draco down the path to the Ravenclaw common room. After whispering the riddle, Draco and I walked in and sat on the coach. I kissed him passionately before pulling away. "Thanks for being the greatest boyfriend of all time."

Draco smiled pulling me into his arms as we laid on the coach. "I kind of feel bad for Potter. You were awful after what happened, so he's going through the same thing you did. Sucks for him."

I gasped putting my hand over my heart, "Did you just say you feel bad for... Harry?" I teased him.

Draco rolled his eyes, "I have a heart. But it's mainly just for you." I felt myself blush at his words.

I pulled the blanket over the both of us, his arms went around my waist as he pulled me close to him.
———————
10 Years Later
"Scorpius Malfoy! Go apologize for being rude to Milo!" I ordered as Scorpius gave our house elf attitude. A victorious smile came on my face as scorpius walked over to the kitchens to apologize.

Arms snaked around my waist, "Morning beautiful." He whispered into my ear. I spun around and pressed my lips to his.

"Good morning, Draco. Your son is in the kitchens." I mumbled against his lips pulling away from them. A smile was on his lips as we heard Scorpius groan at the sight.

A snort escaped my lips, "Oh please Scorpy you will be kissing your girlfriend in no time." Scorpius blushed but pretended to cringe at the fact of kissing a girl.

"Or boyfriend- we don't judge." Draco commented making me smile at him. "Of course Scorpy we will love you either way. As long as we have you, we're happy."