The Scepter

Us all, the Seven of us were in the room no agents except Director Fury. Loki had been Placed in a circular Cage, not meant for him but meant for the hulk. Thor was standing Beside flavor, Who was still wearing her armor but her hair was now tied to a fish braid. Captain had sat beside across from me as Natasha was in the middle and Bruce were standing in the back.

"In case it's unclear, you try to escape, you so much as scratch that glass. Thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap. Do you get how that works? Ant. Boot." Nick had said to Loki as we all watched.

"It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me."
Loki said with a mischievous grin.

"Built for something a lot stronger than you."
Fury replied.

"Oh, I've heard. The mindless beast, makes a play to be the man. How desperate are you? You call on these lost creatures to defend you? A witch, Who Is a killer? A man Who doesn't belong? My sister, who cannot encase her powers? My brother?
A man encased in metal? And a mere mortal?"
Loki had said taunting us.

"How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace and you will cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did." Fury said scolding Loki.

"Ooh. It burns you to come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what? A world for all mankind to share, - and then to be reminded what real power is."

"Well let me know if real power will want some magazine or something." Fury had said walking away leaving us all here.

"He really grows on you, doesn't he?" Bruce said Sarcastically.

"Loki Is gonna drag this out, So thor? Alvor?
What is his play?" Captain Asked the siblings.

"He has an army called the Chitauri, that none of Asgard nor any world know. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the earth." Thor said to us.

"So an army, From outer space?" Captain asked.

"So he's building another portal. - That's what he needs Doctor Erik Selvig for." I Said To them both.

"Selvig?" Thor asked.

"He's an astrophysicist," Bruce replied.

"He's a friend, to us on Asgard," Alvor replied.

"Loki Has him under some kind of spell, Mind control. Along with one of ours." Natasha said.

"I wanna know why Loki let us take him, He's not
Running an army from here." Captain said.

"I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats, you could smell crazy on him." Bruce said to us.

"I don't care how you Midgardians Speak, but
Loki is beyond reason but he is of Asgard and is our brother." Alvor said.

"He killed 80 people in two days," Natasha said.

"He's Adopted. " Thor responded.

"I think it's about the mechanics. - Iridium, what did they need the Iridium for?" Bruce asked,
As Tony came inside with Coulson who went the other way.

"It's a stabilizing agent. Means the portal won't collapse on itself as it did at SHIELD. No hard feelings Point Break, you've got a mean swing. Also, it means the portal can open as wide, and stay open as long, as Loki wants." Tony was saying, being the loud man he is.

"That Man is playing Gallaga! Thought we wouldn't notice but we did." Tony started saying.

"How does Fury even see this thing?" Tony was saying Mocking fury.