Chapter 16

Kris' POV

I'm currently waiting outside the room for the wedding, it's crazy how everything ends up to this. 

I know what I said last Saturday was hurtful and seemed to be an asshole move but what else am I suppose to do? She comes from money while me, I'm just a commoner and a nobody. I'm just someone who helped her make the baby and I have Andy to think about also.

I promise to be there for the baby and I will do just that and nothing more. No feelings, that's what I told my self.

Looking at my self at the mirror I can't help but be a bit big headed. I do look good if I may say so my self.

"You okay dork?" Len asks approaching me

"I think,.. I-I'm good" I answered gulping.

"come here" Len hug me just like she always do when we were kids and I was having a bad day.

"do you think I will be a good father and wife? I mean I know I said no feelings but I have come to care for her" I rumble out while Len tried fixing my collar.

"You are already a good father to Andy, so I know you will be an excellent father to this kid and about caring for Ms. Dane, it's only normal, you are bonded by a child and looking at her she is a beauty, your type actually, I just hope she treats you good" She said wiping my suit.

"Thanks, Smarty" I kiss her cheeks and hug her tight. Len is an amazing person, best friend, and sister.

"Let's go face your future" I nod and hold her hand as she leads me inside the room where everyone else is waiting.

"you're doing good Kris, your dad and I are very proud" Mom hug making me feel home and calming me down.

"Thanks, mom" I whispered to her. She went on and stand to my left.

I felt a pat on the back, looking up dad was smiling at me making me grin. He went to stand on my right side.

Andy is with Len holding the rings. They are sitting so that Andy can play with his bear while the ceremony is ongoing.

 The wedding officiant entered the room from the side and signaled for Terry to open the door for my bride. 

My nervousness keeps on increasing every second I don't see Katrin, I just have this gut feeling that she'll back out and keep my kid away from me. 

Is it suppose to be this nerve-wracking? God, I think I'm gonna hurl.

And just like that, my worries vanish as she enters the room with her father. She looks beautiful, no, she's gorgeous, she makes all the goddesses look mediocre. She's so captivating I can't even take my eyes away from her.

I never thought I could fall for someone as perfect as her yet here I am falling stupidly for the one person that can never be mine, I'm really screwed!