chapter twenty seven

emiliana's POV
I put the stool under my leg and open the cupboard in my room, pulling out the first aid box. Raphael went out to get daniel while I looked for something to treat their wounds. I'm glad their friends again and nothing will come between them.

I smile to myself as I hear the door open. I take the somewhat old box and join them in the living room.

"I thought you left, you took forever to come in" I say looking from Daniel to Raphael a small smile on my face.

they both burst out laughing tapping themselves on their shoulder.

"I won't bail on free treatment, especially if it's from you" Raphael laughs again and then winks at me.

"you don't happen to have any snacks do you?" Daniel asks gesturing towards the kitchen.

I finally begin my own laughter, shaking my head to how quickly they have bonded. they looked perfect together,  the best of friends. I smile happily again as Daniel leans on raphael's shoulder as they both raise their brows questioningly at me.

"it's a relief" I mutter to myself and they both smile a little relaxing their toned body on the chair.

I drag a stool and sit in front of Daniel who laughs nervously. I pick the cotton bud and dab it on the ointment before applying it lightly on the cut above his eyebrow. he flinches and I smile at him.

"don't tell me it hurts more than the punches you threw at each other earlier" I joke and he complains that it stings while running his hand through his hair to cover the bruise on his forehead so I wouldn't see.

when I'm done with Daniel, I move my stool to Raphael. he leans away from me with a lazy smirk on his face.

"don't tell me you are scared of this too" I scold but he shakes his head

"move closer, my back would hurt if I lean forward" he says like a baby pulling my stool closer that I'm only inches away from his face, his hot and manly breath fanning my face. he smiles brightly and the smile reaches his eyes. his eye holds mine for some seconds before his eye travels down my lip, him biting his own insanely attractive lips. i hold my breath my face turning into a bright red colour because Daniel was watching us and laughing heartily and telling us to stop. I drop a slop of ointment on the injury on his nose and hurriedly stand up.

"I'll make some food, wait here!" I announce and hurry inside the kitchen slapping my cheek.

I take out two spicy chicken noodles and cooking it while doing expertly. noodles and pancakes are my favorite things to do. I prepare everything hurriedly and after I'm done, I serve it in two bowls. I bring the bowl to my nose and take in the sweet scent before walking to the living room and passing it to them.

their face twists in confusion staring at the noodle surrounded by sweet soup.

"hurry and eat it, It'll get soggy" I chant sitting in between them.

"I bet it tastes better than some international restaurant" Raphael says and they both start gobbling it down. they both give me high fives.

"should we watch a movie?" I ask. they both groan but  I stand up anyways and look for what movie to play. after much contemplation, I played shooters club. it was about a basketball player who joined a club to save his girlfriend. I have always wanted to see it because Jasmine wouldn't let me rest after she saw it. I guessed now would be a perfect time for it.

I find my way back to my seat and sit resting my head on raphael's shoulder. thirty minutes into the movie, Daniel's phone pings and from the corner of my eye, I see him smile and then jump from his seat.