Chapter 26 (Part 2)

"You owe me three buckets of ice cream," Lisa made herself at home when it was clearly she wasn't at her home. She had her feet on the table while eating Sana's snack comfortably.

"Hello to you too, unnie," she greeted her sarcastically. "I didn't hear you come." Sana was showering when Lisa casually entered the ob-gyn doctor house without notified.

Lisa increased her brow at Sana. 

"Do you perhaps have something to tell me?" 

"What are you talking about?" She took a seat beside Lisa. 

"I don't have all day, okay? I must pick Nini up and I have a date with her tonight. So cut the crap and say it." 

"I really don't know what are you talking about, unnie." Sana scratched her head. "What are I supposed to tell you?" 

"Did you or did you not kiss Dahyun?" 

"Wh- How do you know?!" 

"She told me," Lisa grinned smugly. "Now when do you plan to tell me about this, huh?"

"It's too early to tell anything, unnie. I don't know what comes into me that day. We're just talking about random things and suddenly I couldn't stop myself and kiss her. It's awkward afterwards, thankfully I got a call from the hospital. If not, I don't know..."

"She likes it." 

"She does?" Sana shocked. "What does she tell you?!" 

"Not telling. It's confidential, I'm not taking side here," Lisa shook her head. 

"Unnie, please-"

"Don't be a coward and just go for it. I've played cupid for you and if you don't put your best effort to it, I swear I'm going to shave bald your head." Lisa threatened her.

"What do you want me to do, unnie?" Sana sighed. 

"What do you want to do?" She asked back. 

"Do you think we're going to work?" 

"Do you think you guys are going to work?" 

"You're not helping! If I know the answer would I still ask you?!" She was desperate and her unnie was no use at all. 

"You can't ask me, Sana. You ask yourself that question. It's you who will go through this relationship with her." 

"Can you at least give me advice?" She looked sadly at her. 

"Be yourself whatever happen. It is an amazing feeling to have someone who loves you for you. Being another person that you're not is exhausting. Can you love her for her? No matter how timid and uptight she might be?" 

"Of course!" She answered quickly. 

"Then let her learn how to love you for your craziness. Give her time, and kiss her more," Lisa laughed. "Kiss is a good thing, who knows she'll let you do something more." she ruffled Sana hair.

 A ring on her phone stopped her laugh. 

"Yes dear?" 

"Hey. I'm done at work, where are you?" She heard the voice she loved so much. 

"I'm at Sana's, will be on my way now. Wait for me, okay? Love you." 

"Alright," she chuckled. "I love you too."