174 『Narrative』

"I'm tired" Sana rested her head on Tzuyu's chest while her arms and legs are wrapped around the younger girl's body. Tzuyu keeps her arm behind Sana's back, brushing her palm against the older girl's sexy back.

"Me too. We'll do more rounds next time" Tzuyu naughtily said causing for Sana to elevate her head and kiss Tzuyu's cheek.

"I love you" Sana whispered and now her eyes are getting drowsy because of tiredness.

"I love you too. What do you like for our anniversary?"

"You always surprise and exert efforts for me. Maybe I should be the one asking you that. What do you like for our anniversary?" Sana asked

"A yes"

"What?" Sana asked because she didn't hear it clearly.

Tzuyu just laughed and ignored her question as she pinched her girlfriend's nose.

"By the way, I have a fanmeeting in Taiwan on Novermber 21 and I'm leaving tomorrow. I want to bring you but Momo unnie told me you need to practice because you guys are participating in a special dance performance with your students"

"Yeah. It's the opening for year end festivals. Wait" Sana then stood up to check the schedule and it was scheduled on their anniversary date.

"I have a schedule on November 25" Sana pouted as she lies back to her position awhile ago. "Until when are you going to stay in Taiwan?"

"November 25"

"Aww. We're both busy on that day. I want to be with you" Sana cooed as she sniffs Tzuyu's neck. She's totally addicted to her scent.

"We can celebrate it on the next day, baby. There's a lot of time" Tzuyu said and Sana agreed to it.

"I'm really sleepy, love. I'm sorry about what happened awhile ago. Goodnight"

"Rest well. Tell me if you need painkillers, okay?" Tzuyu said and Sana nodded her head.

On the next day, Tzuyu is packing her things but her girlfriend stayed on her back, hugging her tightly causing for her not to move freely.

"Just 5 days, baby" Tzuyu chuckled because Sana's acting like she will be gone for a long time.

"I'm going to miss you a lot" Sana said. Tzuyu turned around to face her, she noticed that her girlfriend's eyes look so sad that's why she showered her soft kisses on her face.

"Don't let other girls come near you, okay? I trust you but I don't trust other people" Sana said

"How about boys?"

"I'm more triggered about girls" Sana replied that made Tzuyu laugh.

"Yes boss" Tzuyu hugged her girlfriend and they are now both swaying with the  sound of the music video playing at the television.

"My baby is the cutest person in the whole universe" Tzuyu said. The butterflies are now swarming again in Sana's stomach.

"I love you and I will never get tired of saying it" Tzuyu uttered as she cups Sana's face. Their lips met in an instant in a perfect and passionate kiss. Their eyes are full of fondness, their heart is full of love, and their lips says it all.

"Why am I so lucky to have you?" Sana asked after the kiss. She's always thankful that someone choose to love and stay with her.

"It's vice versa but I'm luckier to have you" Tzuyu said as she checks the time on her phone.

"Oh shoot, I'm late now. I still need to go at the company. I need to go now baby" Tzuyu said as she hugs Sana once again before zipping her luggage.

"Take care. Call me when you get there"  Sana said before she gave the younger girl a quick kiss.

"I love you" Sana said and Tzuyu showed a heart with a wide smile on her face while walking away.

"I love you too future Mrs. Chou" Tzuyu shouted at the corridor and now the two of them are exchanging a flying kiss.

Sana's smile didn't fade until she reaches the dance studio. She then saw Mina and Momo with their girlfriends inside the place. She happily greeted them and they're all looking at her because her smile is different than her usual smile.

"Why?" Sana uncomfortably asked.

"Hmm.. it's okay if you rest today, Sana" Momo said with a smirk.

"Tzuyu told me that you need to rest today"

"Are you sick, unnie?" Chaeyoung asked causing for the three other girls to laugh secretly.

"I'm just tired last night, Chaeng" Sana replied.

"Did you have a dance session with your students until night time yesterday?" Chaeyoung curiously asked.

"Yup. Dance session with my favorite student" Sana said and Mina is now smiling at her cute girlfriend.

"I wanna put you on my pocket, Chaeng" Mina giggled.

"Who is your favorite student?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Tzuyu. They danced like this" Momo stood up and started grinding herself to Dahyun causing for Mina to cover Chaeyoung's eyes.

"Mina knows how to dance like that too" Chaeyoung said. Mina's cheeks redden and the two Japanese girls started teasing her.