part 15

Mr. Willim p.o.v

I just left office and parked my car across her apartment. I can see her feom her window doing work in her laptop.

I went to her collage. I met the principal and knew about all the scholarship students. Principal especially specified about
Miss. Ruby laser. She is more intelligent and scored hundred percent.

I can see this will not be easy to seek her attention or love me.

It is difficult to get her to me. I was a bit sneeky and opened her laptap and saw everything browsing history , pictures , family videos and just her study meterial. She doesn't watch porn or anything a collage girl does.

How is she so different? Exactly like me... she is so correct for me. But i need to know her personally. Finally i coriered her laptop.

I have sent with one of my gurds in formal dress. I saw her face lit up with happiness seeing her laptap.

She screamed i heard it for sure. I was sneeking on her selfishly and eye raping her  so badly.

I saw a guy following her. She spoke to him happily. But she kept her distance with him. I know i am very possesive.

She was arrested and my blood boiled and i sent my best lawyer to get her a bail. I warned all my servents to treat her with the  same respect as me.

Mary is my most loyal senior maid so i just instructed her to take care of Ruby. I got all of her things to her very own house i bought for her.

I have sent her some credit cards. She is so good as she did not spend money at all. She is so sweet and innocent.

How can a girl be so innocent?

If i was a dog i will just snuggle myself into her. Yea ... i know am a human. Hope she is in my arms for ever. The thought itself makes me hard enough. I really need her i love her innocence.

I want to be her new world which she can be happy for ever. I will do anything for her.

I can just go as far as i can and i will do anything to get her to me. This is a promise to myself which i will fulfill.

I feel like a psycho but i will become more like this if i don't get her.