7. New Relations

In Arora Mansion
Midnight

"Who?", asked abhi understanding the intensity of the situation.

"Water, jeeju" she asked trying her might to make sense. Abhi made her sit comfortable and went to the kitchen to get her some water.

Arjun who saw Abhi cursing someone and opening the refridgerator went  to him and asked, "Any problem? abhi"

"She is totally drunk!", he said and rushed to the hall to find Jwala staring somewhere absent mindedly. "Here , he said and sat next to her. Though he was furious seeing her in that state , a part of him ached to see her like this, emotionless.

Arjun decided to stay there with Abhi after seeing jwala in this state. he stood beside Abhi.

She gulped the water and mummered " Siddharth, Sheela's son is the reason for the chaos going in the company. I dont know what else he need from me! I met that jerk today, he is still the same." before she could continue her phone flashed ronnie calling. she declined the call .

Abhi who didnt understand anything gave a puzzled look and asked, " How do you know him? and what is the chaos going in the company?"

Jwala strained herself to answer abhi's question. Seeing this abhi stopped her and said " Its okay, Jwala. we will talk about it tomorrow. now come let me leave you in your room"

Arjun saw both jeeju and saali going and was confused as abhi usually doesn't raise his voice.  

Abhi came back to the hall after leaving her at her room with jwala's phone in his hand. He dialed ronnie since only he could tell what is happening in the office .

Ronnie : Maam have you reached you home? (in a panic tone)

Abhi: Yes, she reached home and what is happening in the office ronnie and why is Jwala so angry and drunk?

Ronnie: sirrrr! just a business issue . we will sort it out, no worries.

Abhi(grits his teeth n anger) : Who is siddharth? just answer that question.

Ronnie (shocked) : Sir how do you know about him?

Abhi : 10 Mins, i need you to be here (and cuts the call)

Arjun : Its midnight,  why do you call him now? Talk tomorrow nah?

Abhi : no , he stay nearby only and i need to know who is that siddharth.

Ronnie reaches the mansion and finds Abhi with another guy standing and discussing something.

Before he could say anything , Abhi asks " Tell me whats the problem?"

Ronnie takes a breath and says " Our rival company had offer unofficial application letter to most of our talented yet inexperienced employees.  And this was done by Siddharth, he joined the company just to bring us down."

Abhi listened and asked him to continue, ronnie continued " Abhi sir. Siddharth and Jwala completed their college together in NY, they were close. Jwala hates him more than anyone in her life, you may have noticed it in the way she reacted to Sheela in your marriage. "

Abhi remembers the way Jwala reacted and asks " Why does she hate him?"

Ronnie, " Sir seriously I have no idea about the original problem but i have heard that they both were in a relationship and broke up. Now they are business rivals , as far as i know, Siddharth is such a brat. He no where deserve Jwala maam"

Abhi was surprised with the new fact he just came across but nodded his head and asked Ronnie to take a leave. He turned and saw confused , sleepy Arjun yawning and said " Why are you staying awake man, go , go and sleep , i will sort it out tomorrow "