A team?

"So Alvour, Why is Loki plotting such evil things?"
I asked the Young lady..

"Em, I'm sorry but Loki is not evil its Those things that's been put in his head the tesseract! The scepter I'm not sure but it's been influencing him." She said to me as we were walking back inside the lab where Nick, Tony, Steve, Thor, Natasha and Banner seemed to be arguing but
When they were arguing that scepter was glowing, it was influencing them hudt as Alvour said.

"You speak of control yet you cause Chaos!" Thor was saying..

"What's this what are we a team? No we are a chemical mixture that creates Chaos! We're a time bomb." Banner said..

"Banner you need to step away from the scepter."
I said to Him..

"Why shouldn't he let off a little steam?" Tony said placing his hand on Steve's shoulder..

"You Know damn well why, Back off!" Steve said..

"Oh I'm starting to want you to make me." Tony said to him..

"Oh, Big man in a suit of Armor take that off and what are you?" Steve said..

"Genius, billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist."

"I know men and women with none of that worth ten of you. I've seen the footage, The only person you fight for is yourself. Your not the guy to make the sacrifice plane. You'd Crawl the wire and let the other guy die for you." Steve was saying..

"I think I'd just cut the wire." Tony slickly replied..

"Always a way out, you may not be a threat but you better stop pretending to be a hero." Captain said.

"Like You Rogers? Everything special about you came out of a bottle. Remove the drugs and what are you?" Tony said..

"Put on the suit, let's go a few rounds." Captain said to tony to which thor started laughing at.

"You people are so petty! And tiny." Thor said..

"Ha this is a team.." bruce was saying..

"Agent romanoff, Please escort Doctor banner to his--"

"My what? My room is taken?" Bruce said..

"The cell was just if you-"

"If you needed to kill me, trust me you can't! I know i tried. I got low, I put a bullet in my mouth and the other guy spit it out. So I moved on I focused on helping others. Until you dragged me to this freak show" Bruce said, He was holding the scepter and looked angry. Nick Took his gun, and energy filled my Hands as Flames filled Alvours palms.

"Doctor Banner, Please put down the Scepter."
Captain Said..

"There it is, the tesseract." Alvour said as there were beeping and all of them ran to it..

"Sorry kids, you wont get to see my party trick after all." Bruce said.

"I can get there faster." Tony said..

"The Tesseract belongs on Asgard, - no human is a match for it." Thor said..

"You're not going alone!" Cap said pulling Tony's arm..

"What, Your gonna stop me?" Tony replied..

"Put on the suit and let's find out." Cap said As Tony and him were head to head.

"I'm not afraid to hit an old man."

"Put on the Suit." Captain said..

"Oh my god." Bruce said.. as 3 seconds later an explosion came in the room we were in. As I feel on top of Steve and Got out immediately.