Chapter 10

Sam's POV*

I came to my friends party but I guess I feel like a party pooper. so I'm going to take a break from the loud music. I head up the stairs to a bedroom.

"What the fuck" spits out of my mouth.

"Shit" escapes Cindy's mouth.

"Leave" I point to the door talking to the shirtless guy.

"I'm sorry" the guy says to Cindy and me.

"Sam, listen I-" she holds her hands out but I stop her.

"No. I thought you and Jc were dating." I say pissed.

"I don't know! he just called me babe! I like him but I don't think we are dating! he might think that though! I'm .just so confused" she sits on the bed.

"Put your shirt on" I throw it at her. "so you guys aren't dating?" I sit next to her.

"I don't know" she sighs putting her head on my shoulder.

"Sorry for getting a little mad a second ago. I thought you and Jc were dating, but I guess not" I kiss her head.

She looks up at me. we stare into each other's eyes. she's so beautiful, makes since why Jc likes her. her, blond waves in her hair.

Fuck it.

I lean in and kiss her. I don't care what happens. I don't care if someone walks in. I don't care if Jc finds out. The only thing that is on my mind is her. Her beautiful body is the only thing is I want right now. I want her kiss, her touch, but the most is her love.

"Sam" she stops us.

"I can't do this. I love Jc" she stands up.

Boom. the pain hits me. The pain isn't the only thing that's hits me, it's anger. how does this happen? I hated her but I love her.

"But I love you" spits out. what the fuck Sam. this isn't no 'lovey dovey' sad moment! you are pissed dipshit.

"Sam. I know Jc likes me and loves me and can't break his heart if we are dating. I am not the person that cheats and I don't want to be" she says a bit pissed.

"So you promise that you will NEVER EVER EVEERRRRR cheat on my BestFriend Justin Caylen Castillo? You swear on your life that you won't kiss another guy OTHER then Jc Caylen Castillo? You cross your heart and hope to kill someone you love that you will not have ANY affectionate love for no other love the way you do, other then you're boyfriend, and the one you love, Justin Caylen Castillo?" I ask.

"Sam, you know I can't-"

"Do you!!" I yell.

"No!! I don't!" she starts crying.

"That's what I thought..." I glare.

"Sam.. please don't tell Jc or any if them that I'm here! I'm sorry" she crys out. i shake my head. "sam" she says. "SAM" she crys more. I walk to the door. "SAM PLEASE!" she falls on the ground.

"No" I leave. I guess it wasn't love I felt, it was her being a slutty whore. AND I FUCKING FELL FOR HER SHIT!!

Cindy's POV*

What have I fucking done!! I need to go home. wait, I can't go home, the boys will ask why I was out cheating on Jc. I need to run away for a day.

"Shit" I jump out the window, on to a tree to climb down. I get down and run. I sprint as fast as I can go. I can't have anyone find me. nobody can help me. my life has turned out to shit and worthlessness.

"Do you even love me?" I hear Jc.

"Jc?" I look around crying.

"Why would you not promise to not cheat on me? are you really that much of a bitch?!" Jc yells.

"no" I cry falling on my knees.

"Are we even dating?" Jc says with a sad voice.

"Yes!! yes! I love you Jc!" I scream and cry.

"No you don't... you would have said it to Sam that you and me are dating before you and Sam kissed!" he yells.

"I'm sorry jc! I'm sorry!" echos go through my head and all I can hear is Jc screaming and yelling at me.

All if a sudden two lights come towards me. why won't it stop?! what is it?!! It's so fast and bright!

*boom*