Chapter 20- Tam's Matchmaking List

After Linh read her matchmaking list, I was pissed off. I mean, Fitz!? Fitz?!!! FITZ?!!! Why did she even like Fitz? Fitz was a typical popular guy and seemed like the type of person that Linh wouldn't get. He seemed like the type of boy that I kept telling Linh to avoid. 

When Linh slipped her hand into Fitz's, I was extremely mad. I wanted to walk up to Fitz and rip him apart for touching my sister. Then, I felt a warm hand touch my clenched fist. 

"Biana?" I asked. 

"Yes," she said. "Now, Tam. Can you please calm yourself down? Fitz acted the same way as you were now when I first started to date you. And, I know that you would be furious if we had to split up because of Fitz. So, that's what Linh will feel like if you tell Fitz to split up with her. You don't want to make Linh upset, right? Give her a chance with my brother." 

I sighed. "Fine Biana," I said. "One chance and if Fitz messes up, he is DONE FOR." 

Then, Biana smiled a mischevious smile. Oh no, I thought. What is she up to this time? I really liked Biana, but sometimes, she could be a bit unpredictable and wild. 

"Tam volunteers to open his matchmaking form next!" Biana said. The room's attention was focused on me. Linh grinned. 

"You are opening your matchmaking list?!" Linh asked excitedly. "Yay! Now I can see whether my bet is going to work out or not!" 

I groaned. The bet. Right. I had forgotten all about me and Linh's bet about Biana being on my list. I was second on Biana's list. So, half the bet had gone Linh's way already. No wonder Linh was so excited about me opening my packet.

"Biana, "I whispered. "You are evil." She smiled mischievously. 

"I want to see your list," she said. "You'll be the first guy to open your matchmaking form. Maybe Fitz will follow you and he'll open his." 

I rolled my eyes and smiled at Biana. She smiled back. Keefe cleared his throat. 

"*cough, cough*Bangs Boy? Hello? Are you going to open your form or are you going to keep flirting with Biana?" Keefe said. I rolled my eyes. 

"At least I have the guts to flirt Keefe. I don't see you flirting with Sophie huh?" I said, snapping back at him. Dex started laughing and I grinned. 

Linh clapped her hands. "Tam!!!! Open your matchmaking list!! It's time!!! YAYSIES!!!!" Linh squealed and started jumping around wildly. I groaned and pulled her down. 

Linh frowned at me and smirked. She thrust a wave of water into my face while my eyes were open. I coughed and shook the water out of my bangs. "Really Linh?" I asked. 

Linh rolled her eyes. "No, you are delaying Tam. Just OPEN THE LIST!!!!!" 

Seeing no other option, I unrolled the ribbon that secured the scroll from rolling out. I cleared my throat. "Okay... should I like... read the intro...or like what...like...should I skip it...or like...or what?" 

Linh sighed and unrolled it for me. She pointed at the intro. "Read," she commanded. 

"Okay," I snapped back at her. "Congrats Tam Song! We have deemed that you like females with brown hair and teal eyes. You like girls that are loyal and determined, with strong minds." 

Linh smiled. "Biana has got to be on your list," she said. 

"Hope not," Fitz replied, crossing his arms. 

Sophie nudged him. "Fitz, be nice!" she said, smiling. 

Keefe smirked. "Bangs Boy has got to be freaking out inside right now," he said. Keefe waved his hands in the air immaturely. "Oh, my, goodness! Biana Vacker might be on my list! And squeal, squeal!" 

I rolled my eyes at Keefe. "Please," I said. "like you don't do that every time you see Sophie." I knew I had gotten him good because Keefe sat down immediately and Sophie turned red. 

"Look," Dex said. "Can you just open your list now Tam? I really need to make a call on my Imparter. Ma- I mean, Mom needs me to call her soon."  

"Geez Dex," I said. "I'll read it now. Mom can wait for 5 minutes." 

50. Leia Venezualas: Black hair, dark blue eyes, Froster 

"Oh!" Keefe said, tapping his chin. "I think that Leia is one of the millions of girls who like me in my level. Does she have...black hair? Freezes things a lot? Remember her Fitz?" 

Fitz nodded. "Oh yeah," he said. "She really likes you." 

"Moving on!" Linh said, waving her hand, urging me to continue. 

48. Sophie Foster

Sophie recoiled. "Sorry if I'm being rude Tam, but I don't like you that way. You're more of, like a friend." 

"Yeah," I said. "Same for me." 

Biana laughed and nudged me playfully. "It better be same for you," she said. But, I could sense a small element of truth behind it. No wonder. She didn't want another guy she liked to like Sophie again. 

35. Stina Heks 

Dex and Keefe started to laugh. "Oh my god!" Keefe said. "You got Stina! Ha!!!" 

"Whatever," I said, rolling my eyes. 

"She likes you, dude.  Did you know that?" Fitz asked me. 

I was disgusted. "Stina likes me?! What the heck? That's revolting! DISGUSTING!!!" 

Della poked her head into the room. She looked worried. "Everything all right guys? Do you need me to stay in here and supervise you guys?" 

Biana shook her head wildly, letting go of me. "No need Mom! Everything is fine, right Fitz?" 

Fitz nodded. "Yeah Mom, perfectly fine. So...you can go now!" 

Della left the room with a smile on her face. 

"So..." Linh said. "Moving on please?" 

29. Marella Redek

"Wow," Dex said. "You got Marella. That's...that's...awesome. You know... she's not a terrible person and...and I should probably just shut up," Dex said, turning red. 

"Yeah," I said. "I know Marella likes me and I just don't like her back, ya know?" 

Dex nodded. "Yeah...yeah...good. I get it...yeah," he said. 

"So...let's move on, okay?" Linh said. "This just got slightly awkward." 

8. Tessa Norway 

"OMG!!!" Linh said. "You got Tessa!!?? That's so cute!!!!" 

"Who's Tessa?" Biana asked. 

"Oh, no one...Just Tam's old CRUSH!!!!!!!!" Linh squealed. 

I tried to make Linh shut up. Biana looked really upset and Linh hadn't noticed her mistake yet. 

"That's great!" Biana said, forcing a smile. Linh noticed her mistake. 

"It's Tam's old crush," Linh said. "He really likes you now. Not her. You." 

"Let's just move on," Sophie said, glancing nervously at Biana who was biting her lip and looking at Tessa's name. 

4. Biana Vacker

"You got BIANA!!!!" Linh said, pumping her fist in the air. "I WON THE BET!!!!!!!!!!!!" She started dancing and Biana perked up a bit. 

When everyone was focused on Linh, Biana scooted closer to me, worried. "You don't still like Tessa, do you?" she asked.  

I shook my head fiercely. "You've got me all to yourself," I said. 

Biana laughed. It was the best sound that I had heard the entire day.