4.

I opened the door to my house as I angrily stomped in. Flinging my shoes off my feet, I threw my backpack on the floor as I went to the kitchen. I heard an unfamiliar voice along with Grandpa's from the kitchen which made me stop and reroute to where it came from.

I stepped into the living room to see Grandpa talking to a young man who sat right across him.

"Oh she is here. My granddaughter. Hoseok-ssi, meet Nana"

The man turned his heard towards me and stood up to bow. I did the same, not sure who this was. But he looked gorgeous and had the most beautiful smile I had ever seen.

"Nana, Hoseok-ssi will be occupying the spare room on the first floor

"Nana, Hoseok-ssi will be occupying the spare room on the first floor. He is going to rent it"

A man? Grandpa gave the room to an unknown man? And that too such a handsome one? That was so unlike him. The day he asked me to put up the flyers, he insisted I mention that single men won't be allowed to rent. Why this sudden change of heart?

"Grandpa, um, can I have a word with you?"

"Can't it wait? Let me get this deal done with him"

"A word please Grandpa. NOW", I said through gritted teeth.

"It's okay, I will wait", Hoseok spoke. "Please don't mind me". Grandpa sighed and stood up as he followed me. "What is it kid?", he asked as soon as we were away.

"Grandpa you said we weren't going to give the room to men. How can you change what you said yourself?"

He chuckled. "Hoseok is a nice young man. He won't make trouble"

"How do you know that?", I asked crossing my arms. "He could be a psychopath for all we know. Maybe a serial killer that kills only old people"

"Hay Nana", Grandpa slapped my arms. "Don't say things like that. He isn't like that. I can judge people well. He is a sweet boy and he has transferred to your university"

"But still. What about me? What if I get uncomfortable?"

Uncomfortable because I might not be able to control my hormones near someone so handsome like this !?!?

"Stop wasting my time foolish girl, let me go know", he scolded me before walking out of there. I followed behind whining but he cut me off with a glare.

"So Hoseok-ssi, this deal is done. The room is yours", Grandpa handed him the keys while the younger man gave him a check. "This is advance rent for all 6 months"

"6 months?", I asked surprised.

"Oh yes, he is only staying for 6 months. Till your birthday Nana"

"Oh", well that was weird.

"So when can I move in?", Hoseok asked.

"Whenever you want to", Grandpa said. "I can move in today. I am currently staying at this hotel 3 blocks away. I will get my luggage"