23 - LEMON TIME

Yes guys!! It's the moment you've been waiting for...kind of! The lemon finally came.

(・∀・)Hehe.. Get it? XD I'm sorry. Anyway, enjoy!!

Mic and I have been dating for more than a year already. And I've been thinking more and more of it lately. Him and I haven't really, well we aren't that sexually active I guess. I felt like I needed to talk to him about.

But you see, the only problem I have, is that there is barely any time to talk anymore. With everything going on it's hard. But maybe, maybe I should.

I waited till a friday night, knowing he'll have all weekend off. I walked to his room to see if he was in there, it turns out he wasn't. I then went and checked other rooms. Kitchen, no; Living room, no; Music room, no. No sign of him anywhere. I know he's home because his Tesla is in the driveway.

Then I heard him singing, and it nearly scared the shit out of me. I walked around and it lead to the bathroom. Oh boy.

I walked in an he was in the shower. I quickle closed the door silently and moved out of sight. "Y/N? Is that you?" I heard the klinking of the shower curtains, knowing he shut them, I snuck back out. I glanced at the mirror and back at the sink. I was about to talk when I heard the water shut off. I quickly snatched his glasses of the marble sink and hid again. Thank god he had a huge bathroom.

I heard the rings chime on the bar once again letting me know the curtains had been open. I stayed silent as he walked over a grabbed a towel. I only have a butt view...

He wrapped his towel around his waist and stopped and he looked the sink. "Hmm, my glasses..." He stopped and turned around. "Alright Y/N, you can come out now." I almost jumped but I kept my position. I huddled closer to the wall and closed my eyes.

It got too quiet so I ended up opening my eyes, only to jump at the sight of Hizashi's gorgeous face stareing at me with a grin. "Well hey there darling."

"Dammit Mic! You scared me!" He let out a chuckle. I handed him his glasses. He got up and continued getting ready. "Why'd you come in here in the first place? Pay back?" I laughed and stood up. "Mmm not exactly." I didn't know if I should just kiss him, or... Talk about it. Agh so difficult.

I sat there in silence trying to think
He put his glasses on and looked at me. He must have been worried for me. He came closer and grabbed me by my waist, and lifted my chin up. "What's the matter doll?" I looked him in the eyes. This is too damn difficult.

I started to mumble evrything. "Well... We have been... Ya know.. Dating for more than a year... And... " I kept lowering my voice as I talked. "We haven't ya know..Umm." He put his finger on my lip. "Shh, I have a feeling I know exactly what your trying to say. But why now?" I could feel myself blush.

"Well, I was just umm thinking about it. And I just, I don't know..."

He smile and softly, kissed my lips. "Well then." I yipped as he picked me up and walked out of the bathroom.
(Here comes the smut guys!! RIP Alysia..)

I laughed as he carried me all the way to his bedroom. He layed me down on his bed and passionately kissed me. I stopped for a second. "Whats wrong Y/N?" I stopped and looked at his face. "Your sure... You want to do this?" He laughed. "I'm not the one you should be worried about."

He began to kiss me again, but this time, more fiercely. He trailed his hands up and down my body savoring every curve. His tongue entered my mouth exploring every inch. He started grinding on me. I started moving with him and sycronized with his movements.

I can't believe this was actually happening. It felt so good, but there was only one problem.

Mic startes to rub me through my pants. He slid them off leaving me in my underwear. I stop and held myself. "Y/N, why are you being so shy and nervous?" I fidgeted for a second.

"Truth being... Im still a virgin.." He stopped and looked at me. Then he grinned. "Then Im glad to be the first. I promise to go easy. And.." he bent down and whispered in my ear. "It'll be for fun for you."

He kissed me some more and then took of my shirt. After, he pulled off his towel while kissing me. I didn't notice until something rubbed against my leg. Oh my...

His breathing got heavier and heavier until he couldn't take no more. He pulled away and slowly made his way down. He looked at me, almost like he was asking for permission. I looked at him and nodded. He removed my underwear and moved closer. He slid his member back and fourth teasing me.

It felt, so good, but I was scared. My first time. He looked at me. I could see the hunger in his eyes. I nodded hesitantlty. He then, pushed his way in.

I yipped and he stopped. "Are you okay?" I smiled and nodded my head. Then he slid in more and more. Finally he went at it, first starting slowly, but eventually going faster. He layed on me putting more pressure to it. I moaned and grabbed his waist.

After a while I got used to the pain and started pulling him closer. We were just a moaning mess as he went faster and faster.

He then slowed down and moved his hands up and down my body. I felt him twich and stopped. "Mic..." He understood what I was saying and pulled out. He layed on the bed to take a break.

"How is it so far?" I smiled. "Amazing." I crawled on top of him to finish him off. I sat down and started moving. I heard him let out a soft growl before he took control. He started slamming into me working up a sweat. (Lol) I kissed him roughly and felt the urge go through my body. I couldn't hold it anymore and came.

My orgasms must have set him off. He pulled away from my lips and went harder. Then I felt it. The warmness filled my body as he came in me.

He slowed himself down and kissed me roughly. We seperated and laid on the bed in each others arms.

"Hizashi... I love you.." He pulled the hair out of my face. "I love you too Y/N."

Oh damn do I love him...

Thank you, thank you very much.... So you'll have that. And yeah I hope you enjoyed this. Keep reading Peeps!!! And if your a weird creep who skipped all the chapters just to read this smut, THEN GET LOST. And to all my lovely fans mwah~ ❤❤ Love you all!