I can save you

Dave's POV 

It was late me and Riley and Lexi just got home.i heard voices and  noise  Upstairs.i told the girl to wait up there and I went into my bedroom and saw Paris fucking another man.she was on top o him so I grabbed her hair and pulled her to the floor and started to beat his ass. "Stop Dave stop please  I love him!" She cried.sne tried to help him but I slapped her and she fell. "Really hoe? Are daughter is in this house!" I yelled.lexi and riley ran upstairs. "Baby!" She yelled to Lexi. "Don't touch her!" I yelled. "Get your stuff and get out!" I yelled again. Paris took her shit and her and that nigga left. Lexi and Riley were sad so I gave them ice cream and put them to sleep.

Next day.

Kacy is getting out of the hospital today so me and Riley and Lexi went and got her flowers balloons and a card.we went to go pick her up. "Mommy!" Riley yelled. "Hi baby" kacy said hugging Riley and Lexi. "Hi lex u got so big!" Kacy said softly.we help her to the car.the whole ride home she was quiet and her expressions were blank.i don't blame her her baby daddy is dead . Her sister is in jail for killing her mother and her babies daddies twin brother.its a whole lotta shit.

Queen POV

I woke up and got dressed.

And I left the hotel room and drove down to the police station

And I left the hotel room and drove down to the police station.they have no official evidence that Tarrani I killed them but she was the last one to come in the hotel room according to the old hag who works there.im gonna pay her bail and get her outta jail.i payed the bail money know I'm jut waiting for them to bring her out.she ran up to me and gave me a big hug. "I missed you baby" she said kissing me. "I missed you too" I said crying.

Tarrani and queen are dating? 🤨 well that's all loves pls vote and comment ty! 🤪😍