Imagine #11 - Ian Somerhalder

{Wedding}

The doors opened and everyone stood up. You saw him, Ian  standing at the front of aisle, waiting for you. He took a deep breathe and wiped his eyes. 

You began to walk down the aisle, smiling at your friends and family as you did so. When you reached the end of the aisle, you immediately grabbed hold of Ian's hand. "Hey." He said. "You look incredible." He told you. You smiled. 

"You don't look to bad yourself." He squeezed your hand as everyone behind you sat down. 

The ceremony took place and throughout the whole thing, you and Ian could not take your eyes off of each other. You placed the rings on each other before saying your vows. Ian went first:

"You have made me the happiest I have ever been and I cannot wait to be this happy for the rest of my life. I love you so much baby. There was more I'd like to say but I'm about to start crying so it's over to you." Everyone laughed and he  wiped the tears from you eyes. 

Now it was your turn:

"Ian. I have no idea where I would be right now, if you hadn't have walked into my life. I love you too much to be able to describe. I love you more than anything else in the world. You make me feel safe and loved. I love you babe." He looked at you and laughed, he was crying. "

"That did it!" He said as you wiped away his tears.

"Well, it delights me to tell you that I now pronounce you married. You may now kiss!" The room erupted in cheers and cried as the two of you embraced one another before heading down back down the aisle, followed by your friends and family.