💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 25💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

Standing in front of the mirror I admire the beautiful two-piece lingerie. It was a beautiful black lace they covered and held everything just right. Now to mention it was also on the clearance rack but that's my own dirty little secret.

"Damn you look hot!" I turn laughing only to see Nina in a red full piece lingerie.

"Stop it you look way better than I do now let me touch up your makeup and we can leave the boys are going to meet us outside." Nodding I take a seat on the bench as the makeup wizard does her magic and quickly fixes up my hair.

Once we are both beautified we make our way downstairs after I grab my fluffy white coat that drapes down to my thighs.

Heading out towards the car I see Colton leaning on the car trying to hide his smile as he scans my body up and down.

"It's so fucking hard to be mad at you when you look like that." He says smelling my hair once he tucks his head in my neck.

"Colt you haven't even seen what's under the coat," I say laughing as his eyes darken a bit.

"Baby please let me take you home instead of this damn party?" He practically begs.

"Maybe if you're a good boy we can go home after."

"Fuck I love when you call my house home." He admits as I push away and climb into the backseat.

  💜      💜      💜  

Walking into the house all eyes were on us as all the singles waited for someone hot to take upstairs but Colt pulled me impossibly close and led me through the house until we entered a small bedroom.

Watching him take a seat on the bed as his eyes just burn through me.

"Colt why are we in a bedroom the parties out there?" I say walking over to him as he shakes his head no and I pause my footing.

"You beautiful are stunning and I want to be the first guy that sees your gorgeous self and later on I want to be the first and last guy to rip it all off with my teeth." Blushing dramatically I begin to unzip my coat and let it fall to the floor once it's undone.

"Fucking...Fuck... Damn, I'm so fucking lucky." Colton says out of breath as his eyes skim down on outfit admiring each thread and stitch.

"Kiss me please," I beg not able to be this far apart from him much longer. Thankfully he stands up and slowly strides towards me before quickly picking me up and slamming my back against the wall as his mouth connects with mine. Not even a second passes as I kiss him back and our slow kisses turn fast and sloppy as we can't seem to get enough of each other.

"Damn Baby I can't fucking breathe." He admits against my lips making me laugh as I am too struggling to breathe.

"What do you say we get back to the party and you take off this shirt so I can see why I'm so lucky?" He laughs as the shirt swiftly comes over his head as I am placed on the floor in my six-inch stilettos.

"Come here," I say as I plant my lips against his cheek and smile satisfied with the red lip stain that appears.

"Hahaha what am I going to do with you?" He says chuckling as I bend down and place three swift kisses to his luscious abbs that he works so hard for and I love.