30 | Diabolic

"See, (Y/n)? This is exactly why I thought this day was gonna suck." Dazai growled, pointing at the striking ginger that stood in front of us, amid in a grey smokey dust.

I didn't know what to think first, other than the thought that Chuuya might throw a tree at Dazai. Chuuya was here- my partner and Dazai ex partner in crime... reunited again. My lips pull into an uncontrollable smile, memories of us fighting side by side flooding back.

"Suck?" Chuuya exclaimed, disgusted by Dazais choice of words," Suck?"

"I dont want to deal with this short ginger, (Y/n). Let's get out of here." Dazai whispered to me. I punched him in his free arm, scolding him for bullying Chuuya.

"Dazai stop being so mean!" I grumbled, but smirked. Dazai always had an uncontrollable urge to pick on Chuuya. It made the three of us unique, memorable.

And we were the deadliest trio to ever serve the Mafia.

As soon as we all became executives, Mori had immediately paired us up to quell anyone who dared to harm the Mafia. We were ruthless, swift and efficient with each and every mission, writing records in the Mafias history books as we went, all at just the age of eighteen. We defeated villain, Mafias, underground organisations just for the fun of it if we wanted it.
We were diabolical.
We never cared how it affected them.
We were raised to do those job, no, born for the jobs, so how could we resist? The devil ran through our blood.

Nothing ever defeated us. We would of had them buried six feet under with a glass of wine right above, celebrating another success before they could even touch us.

But it changed when Dazai saw what the other side could give him.

And those days had unfortunately abruptly ended.

I had missed them dearly...

But Dazai and Chuuya? Oh, how they teased each other!

My attention was soon taken back to Chuuya, who was in a death-staring contest against Dazai within a second of meeting each other.

"Chuuya! What are you doing here anyway?" I exclaimed. My face had lightened immediately seeing my ginger haired partner. As soon as he had seen my face, he was taken back, as if he never even saw me.

"Ah, (Y/n)! Y-You're here too? Well, I would ask you the same thing but I think I know now. Did the Agency get you doing their dirty work like they did with Ozaki?" He asked, relieved to have seen me. He walked forward and I had approached him, brushing off the dust on his shoulder from the explosion. Chuuya has a thing about keeping clean, and I had a habit of helping him with it. It made me feel important.

"Ah, not exactly," I shrug,"Kinda wanted to go on a mission since I haven't been on one with you since they stole Kajiis lemon bombs, and that was about two, three months ago. I just wanted for things to be normal again..."

"Tch, yeah. You've been all over the place and that means I haven't been on mission either, until now. Mori said it would be best for me to go alone, and it's not the same. I'm trying to persuade Mori to let you back in, (Y/n) but I'm not sure how much good I will do..."

I feel my heart sink at the thought of Mori, my demon again. My mouth opened to let Chuuya know about the meeting that he must have known of with the Agency and everything about what Mori said, but I was abruptly cut of by a raise of a call.

"Hey! I never heard anything about this in the plan!"

Chuuya and I spun around to see where the call had came from, and I was annoyed I missed my chance of telling Chuuya.