I'll wait for you

This is a one shot requested by a couple of readers.

Hana x G-Dragon

••••••

Before Enlistment

Hana was scared; he was going to leave her to serve his mandatory military service. Although, she had dealt with her oldest brother serving in the military, she wasn't ready for her boyfriend to serve.

Even if they were 9 years apart and him being the King of Kpop, they still loved each other dearly.

Hana had encountered him while she was just a rookie. Since Jiyong and Hana met with Hana getting lost and accidentally walked into the Big Bang waiting room. Hana spoke to them in English; slightly freaking out.

She remembered how all of the Big Bang members expect for Jiyong were surprised and tried their best to help the then 167 cm girl.

She smiled when she remembered Jiyong pulling her aside and helping her. Jiyong was like a guardian to her. Someone that she knew that she could always relay on.

Two arms wrapped around her waist, breaking her thoughts.

"What are you thinking about jagiya?"

Hana instinctively leaned into Jiyong's embrace. He was home.

"Just how much I'm going to miss you."

Jiyong knew that Hana was nervous about his enlistment. He already had told her that he was going to enlist quietly. Although, they had been dating since she became a legal adult in 2016.

They had managed to keep their relationship a secret with only a handful of people knowing. Their managers and YG and JYP were aware of their two idols dating.

Of course, they had a bet of how long it would take for them to get together; Which Hana's boss JYP won.

"Darling, I'll only be gone for less than two years. We'll still be in contact whenever I call you. I promise that I'll do my best to see you during my breaks."

"oppa, just promise me one thing."

Jiyong turned Hana and looked her in the eyes. His eyes softening since he already knew what she was going to make him promise.

"Hana, I promise that I'll be safe. When I get out of the military, let's have our wedding and get married."

Hana smiled as he placed a kiss on her ring finger where she wore the engagement ring that he had given her for their last Christmas together before his enlistment.

"I promise that I'll be back and we will get married. Then, I can announce that I'm married to my beautiful wife and mother of my future children who just so happens to be the Nation's Ideal Type and Heartbreaker."

Hana laughed as he mentioned her nicknames, "I'll be married to the King of K-pop."

"I love you Hana"

"And I love you"

•••••••

Enlistment Day

Hana was sat in Jiyong's car which luckily was tainted. They didn't expect fans to come to his enlistment but then again he was the King of K-pop.

Hana wrapped her arms around Jiyong's neck. She buried her face into his neck. Jiyong signaled his manager to get out of the van and give them some time alone.

Jiyong pulled Hana away, only to bring her back in to kiss her. Hana groaned at the kiss. This was their last kiss until they could see each other again. Hana moaned as Jiyong started to trailed his kisses lower. Jiyong's manager knocked on the window; knowing to stop those two before they got carried away.

"Manager oppa is no fun"

"I'm the only guy besides your brothers that you can call oppa."

"No you're the only guy I'll call my husband."

Jiyong smirked as he noticed the hickeys that decorated Hana's neck.  Hana was in his lap, with her lips swollen, looking slightly breathless. He couldn't believe that he managed to get her to agree to marry him. Her family agreeing to their marriage was a blessing.

He leaned in to give Hana one last kiss, "I can't wait until we get married. Now I think my manager should get you a scarf to cover those love bites."

Hana looked in the mirror to see her neck which was decorated in hickeys, "Oppa!"

"Mianhae Hana."

Jiyong's manager opened the door to signal Jiyong that it was time.

"Hana I have to leave now."

"Don't worry about me, Oppa. I'll wait for you."

••••

This was a one shot for those who requested G-Dragon x Hana.

I'm sorry that I haven't updated anything.

Don't be afraid to comment anything that you want to ask or know about Hana.

What did you think about this one shot?

Should I do more?