Seeking Revenge

It was now morning. The chilly breeze made you shiver. You and Rider were at the plaza trying to come up with a plan.

All of a sudden, Goggles could be heard asking,"What are you guys doing? You look so serious."

You and Rider looked up to see the Blue Team approaching us. You turned to face Rider. Your face was full of panic. Rider put a comforting hand on your shoulder as he said to the Blue Team,"Krystal needs to get back home... back home to her dimension."

Team Blue asked in shock,"Her dimension?"

After a few minutes of explaining things to Goggles and his friends, you said,"I guess the only way for me to get back home is with a portal."

Headphones asked in a puzzling way,"But where can we find a portal at this hour?"

Suddenly, the manhole behind us slowly opened. A peculiar old man peeked from inside the hole and said,"I'm sorry. I couldn't help but overhear your discussion."

Bobble Hat giggled and said,"That's not nice, you know."

The old man said with a twinge of guilt as he got out of the manhole,"I know but I have just the thing you kiddos need."

Goggles suddenly said excitedly,"Wait! I know you! You're Captain Cuttlefish!"

Cuttlefish proudly struck a pose and said,"Yep! The one and only!"

Captain Cuttlefish soon got out to what appeared to be a Splattershot.

Specs frowned at Cuttlefish. "What the heck? It's just a Splattershot!"

Cuttlefish waved his right index finger at Specs before saying,"It's not just any old Splattershot sonny! This baby can shoot out portals to any dimension!"

Captain Cuttlefish gave the "weapon" to you. You could feel relief rush through your entire body.

However, that relief was short-lived. You barely had any time to react to a large, octopus tentacle grabbing your left ankle.

Yo7 screamed with fright. Rider shouted as he tried to grab your hand,"Krystal!"

But, it was too late. DJ Octavio had pulled you down the manhole!

Rider was about to jump down when an army of Octarians emerged from the manhole.

Captain Cuttlefish shouted in terror,"Oh, no! The Octarians are here for world domination!"

Team Blue asked Cuttlefish in horror,"What?"

An Octotrooper was about to shoot ink at Cuttlefish, Rider, and Team Blue when Marie shot it down with a Splatterscope!

Rider and Team Blue were shocked to see the Squid Sisters taking down the Octarians.

Callie said to the Blue Team and Rider with a grin,"You guys take care of Gramps and save Krystal from DJ Octavio!"

Marie said in a more calm voice,"We'll take care of these Octojerks!"

Cuttlefish said happily,"Thank you girls!" He turned to face Team Blue and Rider. "Ready to kick some major butt?"

The younger Inklings nodded with confidence at the captain. One by one they jumped down the manhole.