{1}

"No! I don't want to Marry Him, dad!" the girl says crying none stop, as her father was about to hug her, she pushed his hands away yelling, "Don't touch me!" She stares at him with teary beautiful eyes.

"Y/n, please understand why!" He yelled, making her have the chance to listen to him. "If we don't do what he wants, he might do something, and I can't let that happen!" he said, finally managed to hug her.

"Dad.." she called out, he thought she made the final decision, but no. She pushed him lightly off.

"I'm. Not. Going. To. Marry. HIM!" She screamed the last word her lungs out, she would do anything to what he says but not now, she didn't want to marry a stranger. She wants to marry her soulmate, her true love.

"You are not even listening! And he is coming in any time now! You better get ready!" He had enough, she just doesn't want to listen. He had to force her to agree.

"NO!" She stood up and was about to walk to her room when the door broke harshly, they startled from the sudden move.

"She isn't re-ready yet-" her father's words was cutted off by the guy who came inside. Looking for her.

"Didn't I say, she has to be ready before I even arrive. Didn't I say that, sir?" He asked with a question look that turned into a devil smirk.

"I know. " the father says, glancing down, Y/n frowned her eyebrows.

"Dad? Wh-Why would you low your head?" She asked in a whisper tone. He looks up at her and smiled. He knew what she meant. Her dad was never that type to be scared of anyone, neither being looked down on.

"I'm sorry, but you have to go with them." he had some tear in his eyes.

"I said I'm not going!" her soft face turns into a serious one.

"Y/n, for your mom's sake!"

"Don't you ever mention her!" the father knows she couldn't handle hearing the word, mother.

"Time is up." the guy who was waiting still at the door looked at his watch before walking towards the girl.

"Don't touch m-" she was being lifted over his shoulder, everything was upside down for her. "Ah! Put me down! Daad!" She screamed out for her father. The guy who was holding her, was heading out towards the van. The father came out running after them yelling,

"Please don't hurt her, she is innocent!" She looked at her dad once last time before gotten pushed inside of the black van. With her teary eyes she looked out of the window, Saw her father mumbling something,

"I'm sorry..." that was the last words she understood from him.

~

"I'm not gonna agree on this stupid marriage." she spoke after a long ride, they all stared at her, four guys.

"When you meet him you are going to change your mind, doll face." The guy who lifted her earlier, spoke. He is sitting on her right side, she looked at him disgustingly, and annoyed. "It's, Jimin, By the way." he said winked at her. Making her cringe.

"I didn't ask for it." she fired back at him, looking at the driver who was already doing the same, looking at her, through his car mirror.

"Woah! Can an innocent girl be rude!?" He joked with his surprised look. "Anyway, this is Jin The one who is driving and this is Jhope. " he pointed at the driver and the one who is sitting next to her left side. "Annnnd, RM." He pointed at the one who is next to Jin. "Oh? And i forgot, this is, Suga." he said pointing at the back, Y/n. Looked back and saw a sleeping guy, is there more? She thought. "At the same time, you are lucky and not. " she forwned, what dose he mean? She thought, looking at him.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked confused.

"That you are going to marry him." he said with a wide smirk, she shoke her head firmly.

"No, as i said before. I'm. Not. Going. To. Marry. Him" she told him carefully one word by one, now Jimin was the one who shoke his head at her.

"You wrong girl. Once is a Beast is always a Beast. " he told her with his strong and serious tone, She looked at every guys eyes, they weren't lying.

~

After the long ride they arrived. Y/n, Got gosebooms. She didn't wanted to see him nor wanted to have anything to do with him.

"Are you going to get out? Or want me to carry you up?" Jimin spoke to her, looking at her smirking.

"No. " she whispered enough for him to hear that and got out of the van by herself. She really didn't wanted to walk inside but she had to. As she came inside the house, she was speechless, it was huge, clean, so classic, long shinning stairs. Luxury. she liked that. She liked to see new things which she never saw before.

"Beautiful, huh? I told you, you would change your mind." Jimin said shrugging his eyebrows.

"No, i didn't. " she glared at him, and flinched from the sudden new voice.

"Is she here yet?" She turned to stare at him over Jimins shoulder, is it him? She thought.

"Yes, it's Y/n." Jimin pointing at the girl up and down with his index finger.

"Y/n, this is Jungkook." Jimin introduce them to each other, Jungkook gave Y/n a cold stare, she got a little terrified, what is wrong with him? she thought so.

"Okay! So, Jungkook show her new room, Taehyung isn't here yet." Jungkook nod and Jimin left us alone. Taehyung? She thought to herself the name was familiar to her.

"Come with me." he walked up the stairs. She followed him up, as he showed her room, she was surprised, she never had a room that was so classic.

"Thanks.."She said. He didn't say anything just walked out. She finally was alone, she was thinking of a plan to run away.

Hours passed

Y/n was sleeping in peace when someone knocked on the door, and came inside.

"Mrs.Kim, wake up. " she opened her eyes and looked at the old lady, who seems kind.

"Mrs.Kim?" She said confused while sitting on the bed properly, the lady smiled and said,

"you are going to be Mr.Kims wife soon, my lady. Now get ready and Come down to eat." the lady told her. She was fully awake now. She realized she is not at her home and that she is going to be a wife of the stranger, her heart sadness.

"Yes... I will come in a minute and just call me Y/n, please. " the lady nodded and gave her clothes, a tiny white dress.

"If you would like to take a shower, you can wear those after. " she said smiling, y/n smiled back with a nod. The lady then left the room.

"Let me take a shower." she said to herself. After the shower she felt much better and wore the clothes from the lady. She looked at herself at the mirror. "It's pretty.. " she said smiling, it reminded her of her gone mom.