Part 2

"Illena, watch out!"

Illena was walking towards the door clutching her bloody arm, about to exit, as she was met with a masked teen.

John threw a strong, straight punch with his left hand. The punch was accompanied by him crossing his body and rotating his torso counter-clockwise, in the guard position, and hitting Illena in a straight line. As he brutally punched her smack in the face, blood dripped down her forehead.

Weak, the black-masked teen thought.

He had noticed her bloody arm, but he decided not to dwell on it.

They don't deserve any mercy.

The black-masked teen then blasted some daggers which came out of his hands at her.

"Ka boom!"

Illena sidestepped and managed to dodge the daggers just in time.

"Hey! Who the hell are you, huh? Too scared to show your face? Take off the stupid mask!", Illena shouted.

Then, she activated her ability and tried charging at John, her eyes glowing a blazing blue. They were filled with content and annoyance, accompanied by a smirk of pride. He was expecting her to charge at her or the like , so he blocked her attack by putting up a luminescent black barrier.

"Ugh!" She cried out, in pain. Both her arms were now covered in bloody, a bit shaky from the attack.

The mysterious black-masked student targeted her chest area, and then with an orange glow, kicked her strongly and firmly.

"Augh!", Illena cried out.

"Bam!!"

The kick sent her flying to the other end of the room.

Knocked out already, huh. Hmm... her ability will be useful, John thought.

Krolik's expression showed sheer horror as he watched his peer get pummeled by a mysterious masked student.

Who the hell is this kid? He's so strong! Multiple abilities? I've never seen that before at school. He's definitely from Wellston, though, Krolik thought.

John charged at Krolik, throwing a fast and straight punch with his right hand from the defensive position. He held his left hand at his face in a guard position, ready to counter any attack.

"Ahh!", Krolik yelled, grimacing from the contact.

John put a blazing black barrier around Krolik and shrunk it it enough to make Krolik go on the ground and beg for mercy.

"I'm sorry! This was Illena's idea! We-"

"Wham!"

John shot a missile at him, the missile sending him blasting towards the wall.

"Boom!"

"Crack!"

Krolik coughed out blood from the tremendous impact, you could even her he moment he hit the wall. He then dropped down and crashed on the ground. Blood dropped down his face and onto his jacket. He was knocked out already.

"Hey, Krolik! Don't blame it all on Illena! We all agreed to this, remember!" The green haired girl, Misa, exclaimed. She soon after regretted her decision to speak up, clasping a hand over her mouth. She shook with sheer terror, her blazing red-orange eyes glowing.

She stuck her arm out, a green glow visible.

"G-get away from me! Don't come any closer!", she said, stuttering.