Nocturnal- Arrival

3rd person P.O.V

A woman wearing black cloak that has rip design on the end of her cloak. She wears black ripped jeans, dark purple sleeveless turtleneck shirt, dark purple wrist gloves, dark purple ankle heels, black belt and a necklace with a wolf symbol on it. She has blood red hair, her eyes are covered by her hood and pale ivory skin. She follows the vampire king as they walked towards the mansion. They stopped in front of the door as the vampire king knocked on it. The door opens revealing a teenage man with short purple hair, pale skin, red eyes with glasses and a suit.

"Father, such an unexpected visit." The boy said with a harsh and surprise tone of his voice.

"Why yes! I must see my children after all these years." The king gave him a fake smile.

"Of course, come in." The boy opened the door wide as he moved aside.

The woman followed the king inside of the manor making the young boy notice her.

"Father, who's with you? Another bride of yours I presume?" The boy asked harshly as he closed the door.

The king rolled his eyes before turning around to face his son.

"Of course not, wouldn't want any little more rascals running around. This is a Shadow Guardian. I hired her to become your guard you boys." He answered him with a blank expression which made the son's eyes widen.

"A Shadow Guardian? Aren't they dead for years father?" The boy asked with shock.

"Of course not! They are all alive. They are more hidden though which may I say are a lot harder to find them, but I soon stumbled upon one. She was sent to me since I made a request years ago and completely forgot about it." The king chuckled as the Guardian stayed quiet.

The son looked at both of them with surprise and shock. He had never seen a Shadow Guardian before he only heard stories and rumors about them. They guard the nocturnal beings from humans and eliminates humans if they had information including nocturnal beings that has gone rogue.

"So, she will follow us around 24/7?" He asked his father and the king shook his head.

"Of course not, This Shadow Guardian will only stay until one of you boys get married and take the throne. She's just temporary. I only notice that Shadow Guardians only appears in 18 years. She will be here with you all to protect you, but other then that she will come and go as she please to track down any Nocturnal beings that has gone rogue before they expose other Nocturnal beings that hasn't." He explaines to his son and the son nodded.

"I see. Shall you stay for dinner so the others will see you?" He asked his father who nodded.

"Of course, thank you for your offer. Anyways, Reiji meet Nocturnal Nightingale or N.N for short." The woman placed her left hand on her shoulder as she stood straight then bowed down towards the man who's name is Reiji.

"Its a pleasure to meet you, Prince Reiji. I am at your service as long as you get married." She greeted and her voice made Reiji blush a bit, but not visible enough for his father to see.

"Pleasure is all mine, Miss Nightingale." He said to her.

'What is this? Why do I feel so flustered all of a sudden?' He thought as he watched the Guardian stand up straight.

"Please, call me Nightingale or N.N." She said with politeness as Reiji nodded understanding her.

"As you wish. Dinner is almost ready. You may go to the dinning room while I call everyone." He told them as they both nodded.

The king walked away with Nightingale behind him. Reiji watches them until they disappeared from the corner. He sighed and walked up the stairs to call his brothers and the human.

Time skipped by Ayato eating Takoyakis

Everyone walked I inside the dinning room only to be greeted by a dagger that's placed on a man with fedora's throat. His eyes widen from shock and swallowed hard making the others shock from the random dagger and woman.

"N.N calm down. Those are my sons." The king said as Nightingale made the dagger dissolve into thin air and walked towards The king as she stood next to him.

"Father, didn't know you could control a bitch." The man with fedora growled in anger as he rubbed his neck.

"Oh calm down Laito, she could do a lot worse then slitting your throat. Now please sit down everyone." He motioned everyone to sit as they did while eyeing the random stranger except for Reiji who sat down.

"Is that a new bride?" The albino man asked with a harsh tone as the king waved him off.

"Of course not, this is Nocturnal Nightingale or N.N. She is a Shadow Guardian." He introduced her to them as the boys eyes widen except Reiji.

"Nightingale meet my boys, Shuu the eldest, Ayato the third eldest, Kanato the fourth eldest, Laito the fifth eldest and Subaru the youngest. Boys meet Nightingale. She will be guarding you all. She won't of course take orders of course. She only be here to guard you until one of you got married and took the throne." He explained as the woman did the same greeting towards everyone.

"It's a pleasure meeting you all Princes. I shall serve you all til you all get married." She said softly and their eyes still widen from shock.

The door opened to reveal a woman with blonde hair, red eyes and Rose Beige skin. She panted heavily and began apologize.

"I-I'm sorry fo-" She was quickly cut off when Nocturnal swiftly went towards her and pinned her against the wall as Nocturnal's hand is wrapped around her neck and lifted her up causing the girl to gasp. She tried to breath as hit her arm, but Nocturnal only made it tighter.

"Nocturnal, that's enough." The king said making Nocturnal face him.

"I must eliminate the threat." She said with a confused and stern tone of voice.

"Yes, but she is no threat. Now, let her go." The king commanded and Nocturnal looked at the blonde girl one last time before letting her go. The blonde fell on her knees gasping for air as Nocturnal walked away.

"This is unacceptable." She said with anger.

"I know." The king sighed.

"My superiors will not be happy for a mortal to live here." She growled.

"Just keep this a secret." The king said, but she walked away only for the king to grab her by the wrist to stop her.

Everyone looked at the two confused.

"Just please." The king pleaded making the brothers look at him with shock.

"Fine, but I will only do this once." She growled and removed her wrist away from him then walked away from all of them. She glared at the blonde girl that was in front of the door. The girl moved away in fear as Nocturnal pushed the double door opened and walk outside before slapping it close making the girl flinch and the king sigh.