Healing Hands: Ninjago

Name: Sage Okaro
Nickname: Flowers
Age: It depends on the RP
Gender: Female
Affiliation: Elemental Masters

Quote: "Hit me all you want, but lay a finger on my friends and you'll regret it."

Personality: Fiercely protective of her friends, she'll do anything to keep them safe, she's very kind, determined, and strong willed. She's compassionate, it makes her happy when her friends are happy.

Appearance: She has chocolate brown hair, hazel eyes, her face is slim and a few freckles dot her cheeks. She's 5'4, and she's slim yet muscular, some would call her thin, but she's actually quite strong.

Family: None.

Elemental abilities:

• She can control plants, anything with nature will bend to her will. Birds, animals, anything within nature is hers to control.

• She can heal others. Though she doesn't discover this ability until later.

Love interest: Kai

Backstory: She was found as a baby by Sensei Wu, and trained since she was a child. Wu believed she had great potential, and that potential was finally realized when she and Wu set out to find the ninjas that would save the world from great evil. After it was defeated, she became good friends with each of the Ninja, but she always had a special bond with Kai.

Trivia:

• She enjoys sparring with the others, fighting clears her mind and allows her to concentrate on the task at hand.

• She loves creating things. Working with her hands always relaxes her.

• She has an intense fear of snakes.

• She was abandoned by her family. She doesn't want to find them, because she doesn't want to meet the people that left her to die.