CHAPTER 7 (ASKING HER OUT)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HEY GUYS SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE. ALSO THIS IS GOING TO BE MOSTLY KORRA'S POV BUT I WILL SWITCH TO ASAMI'S AS WELL BUT THEY JUST GOING TO BE SHORT. SO ON TO THE STORY.

Korra's POV

I woke up feeling energized because I made up my mind last night before going to sleep that I'm gonna ask Asami out on a date. The last one was because she wanted to make it up to me so this is really going to be our first official date. I go to the bathroom and got ready after that I went to eat breakfast and after that me and Jinora went to school. "I see your in a good mood. Why is that if you don't mind me asking?" Jinora asked. "I'm gonna ask Asami out on a date because I really like her and I would feel stupid if I don't ask her out already." I told Jinora grinning like an idiot. She giggled then nodded then said "I'm sure she will say yes and I support you." I smiled at what Jinora said. "Thanks I needed that." I told her we continued walking to school in silence.

When we got there the gang was already there except for Asami so I guess we are just waiting for her then I thought. While we were waiting Opal noticed my smile not fading not even a little bit "Hey Korra you look like you're in a good mood today." "Is it because you got in the quarterback team?" Wu asked. I shook my head no "Because I'm gonna ask Asami out on a date." I said. "But didn't you guys went on a date already?" Mako said. "Well that's because she almost killed me. I'm taking that as repaying me more than a date." I told him. They just nodded and we waited for Asami in silence.

Asami's POV

I woke up by the sun shining through my window. I got up lazily and I look at my clock on the night stand and saw that it was 6:45 I thought it was still early then realized I as already going to be late so I quickly went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After my quick shower I went downstairs to eat breakfast quickly when I finished it was already 7:15 I only have 15 minutes left before I'm late so I went to my car and sped of the street to go to school.

Korra's POV

In a few minutes the bell is about to ring and Asami is still not here. Right as the bell rang a car came speeding down the street and I quickly realized it was Asami so I went to greet her. When I saw her she was just getting out of the car I ran to her and said "Morning sleepyhead I can tell you woke up late." I said with a slight chuckle. She punched me on the shoulder playfully and I acted like it hurt "Ugh!! Asami that hurts..!!" I said dramatically. She giggled and said "Oh stop being dramatic come on we're already late I don't wanna get detention for being tardy." I just nodded and held my arm out so we could in school arm in arm and she gladly accepted. I'm gonna ask her out later in the cafeteria or when school is over I don't care where as long as I could ask her out. We went inside our classroom and class started.

TIME SKIP

School has already ended and before Asami went inside her car I called her and she turned around and she asked what's up. "Asami can I ask you something?" I told her she just nodded and I continued. I showed her a flower that is behind my back and said "Will you go on a date with me?"

She blushed and she just nodded said we should exchanged numbers so we could talk about the details "Sure we can exchanged numbers but I'm not gonna tell you anything about the date

She blushed and she just nodded said we should exchanged numbers so we could talk about the details "Sure we can exchanged numbers but I'm not gonna tell you anything about the date." I told her and she giggled but agreed nonetheless.(AUTHOR'S NOTE: I FORGOT TO TELL YOU GUY KORRA HAS A PHONE OK?) Then we said goodbye but before she went inside her car she kissed my cheek again and she drove of the street. Then me and Jinora went home did our homework got ready for bed but before I close my eyes I saved Asami's number in my phone first then went to sleep dreaming of her.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HEY GUYS SO THAT'S CHAPTER 7 FOR YOU ITS KINDA SHORT SORRY BUT YEAH SEE GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BYEE!!!