-Prologue- Background Information

The Mushroom Kingdom is not so colourful as it used to be. Trees have fallen over, the sky was now a light gray, and most notifying then anything, the people started changing. It all started when the Princess herself started feeling under weather.

"So, what's happening to me?" The princess asked in fear.
"Honestly, nobody knows, Peaches. All I can say is that you have these, red marks on your face and the colour is draining from your eyes. You look like you just got wiped out or something. Don't worry though, the boys are getting stuff for you." Lizzy said.
"It better not spread then, cause then you might catch it." Peach replied. "I'll be fine. Now, I'm going to find those boys. Stay here and try not to get rid of the colour in your room, I like your room when it's colourful."
Lizzy walked out of Peach's room, who started getting worse. Her head started spinning, her eyes started tearing up. She wanted to scream, scream out to the public that she's not okay, but she couldn't. Lizzy went down the steps, into the kitchen where the boys were running around.
"WHERE'S THE SOUP CABINET?!" SMG3 yelled.
"I DON'T KNOW!" SMG4 said looking under the kitchen island. Lizzy was already annoyed. She went up to a cabinet labelled 'Soup', took a can of Tomato soup, and placed it on the kitchen island yelling.
"28 STAB WOUNDS!" Making the other 2 jumps in fear and surprise. "You didn't give em' a chance, huh?" She looked at the boys, pointing to the Soup Cabinet behind her. They both stared at it.
"Oh," SMG4 muttered.
"Peach is under some serious matter, we have no time to be fooling around. The Kingdom could be in danger if we don't save the princess!" Lizzy cried. "I do not like taking charge."
"Well, stay with her to make sure the castle doesn't go all gloomy. 4 and I will make the soup." 3 replied.
"Okay, fine. I can trust you. The can opener is in the soup cabinet which is behind you." Lizzy waved the boys off and went back to Peach's room.
"Okay, all we have to do is open the soup and poured it into a bowl. You get the bowl, I'll open the soup container." SMG4 planned as 3 nodded, starting to open the can. "Okay, there." He popped the lid off and put it into a bowl that SMG4 got out. "Now, we microwave it then give it to peach!" SMG4 put the bowl into the microwave for 30 seconds. "Now we wait." SMG3 leaned on the countertop. "This better not spread, otherwise the Kingdom is in danger," SMG3 commented.
"Yeah... I don't want to lose my home." SMG4 sighed before taking the soup out of the microwave and putting a spoon in it. "This better work," SMG4 said, walking up the stairs into Peach's room. SMG3 knocked for 4, who was holding the soup.

"Hi? Yes. Okay. No time for explanations! It is spreading and Peach's room is all Gray. WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW!!!" Lizzy yelled grabbing the boys hands and making them run outside the castle into the forest. They ran on and on.
"Why are we in the forest? Lizzy, what's going on?!" SMG4 yelled.
Lizzy stopped making the boys run and let go of their hands. Noises started coming out, they sounded like gasps for air with hiccups. She was crying.

"Lizzy, are you okay? what's going on?" SMG4 and 3 asked. Lizzy turned to face them.
"Okay, here's what happened while you were making the soup." She said.

...

Lizzy walked back up to Peach's room. "Goodness, Mario would've been worse but those idiots are better than the spaghetti eating sh..." she cut herself off when she saw Peach out of her bed, walking towards the door. "Peach, what the bloody hell happened to you?" Lizzy yelled quietly.
"Lizzy, it's spreading. What do I do?" Peach yelled, attempting to grab Lizzy's shoulders but she dodged.
"Don't touch me! I might get what you're having and I don't want to spread it!" Lizzy ran into Peach's room avoiding Peach best she could.
"Lizzy, come on, you have to help me!" Peach yelled.

Peach started dripping. She was melting. Tears pricked Lizzy's eyes.
"God don't you dare die and spread this. Stay Alive Peach!!" Lizzy yelled, still trying to avoid Peach. Peach started melting more.
"No. Don't you bloody dare!" Lizzy saddened. Peach was by now fully melted. "No!" Lizzy yelled, attempting to run to Peach, but a big, terrifying, gloopy monster came out of puddle.
Lizzy silently screamed not wanting to scare the boys, but by them the boys were already knocking on the door. Lizzy gasped and ran to the door.

...

"I told you guys we needed to run because of the deadly disease. If it spreads then we would all be somewhere we would never wanted to be." Lizzy sighed.
"Where?" SMG3 asked.
"Listen, I don't have all the answers, all I know is that it's dangerous and anyone who has been infected shouldn't be touched by someone who is not." She explained.
SMG4 looked behind them and looked up. "Uhh... speaking of these.. monsters, we better run." 3 and Lizzy looked in his direction and saw a gigantic dripping monster holding someone.
"Oh god, they got Mario!" 3 yelled. "RUN!!" Lizzy yelled, as the 3 of them ran.