Double b/iKON

Request

Summary- hanbin is bored and getting on bobbys nerves while at the studio. Bobby fixes the boredom quickly.

Bobby and Hanbin has been in the studio all day working on the new album. The rest of the group had left since they were done recording. Bobby was working on some lyrics and Hanbin was bored and tired of writing so he turned on music and started dancing around the studio.

"Baby sit down." Bobby spoke as hanbin danced like a crazy person.

Hanbin giggled and started dancing on Bobby.

"HANBIN!" Bobby helped turning the music off. Hanbin looked at Bobbys annoyed face trying not to laugh but failed miserably bursting into a fit of giggles.

Bobby wasn't laughing as he looked at hanbin with an annoyed face.

"Come here" Bobby spoke in a serious voice making hanbin stop laughing as he walked over slowly and Bobby pulled him on his lap.

"You need to calm down and sit somewhere I am trying to work"

"But I'm boredddd" hanbin whined standing up stomping his feet

"Fine. You want to do something?"

Hanbin nodded cutely pouting.

"Take your pants off"

"What?! No!"

"You didn't say what you wanted to do so take your pants off"

Hanbin whined

"Do you want to be punished for not listening?"

Hanbin shook his head quickly taking his pants off.

"Get the lube our of my drawer"

Hanbin whined walking to the drawing getting it out of the drawer giving it to Bobby regretting his actions.

Bobby pushes hanbin into the chair beside him putting his now lubed fingers behind him roughly shoving 2 fingers in hanbin.

Hanbin let out a soft whimper leaning forehead his face hidden in his arms.

Bobby roughly moved his fingers in and out at a quick forceful pace. (Stan talent stan stray kids)

"Owwww daddy" hanbin whined pulling away from the fingers

"Stop moving. I could be a lot tougher and I will if you keep moving away" Bobby spoke still very annoyed

Hanbin whimpered hurrying his face in his arms. When Bobby roughly pushed his fingers into his prostate he gasped letting out a moan as his back arched.

Bobby smirked moving his fingers faster adding a third.

He moved his fingers in and out roughly removing them when he felt hanbin was stretched enough. Hanbin knew he wasn't stretched enough but chose to stay quiet not wanting to annoy Bobby anymore.

Bobby unbuttoned and unzipped his pants adding lube to his member

"Come here" Bobby spoke

Hanbin wanted to cry. Bobby was very bigband he hadn't been stretched near enough to take him. He knew it was his fault for pissing Bobby off. He got up from his chair and Bobby pulled him over positioning his top at Hanbins entrance.

Hanbin let out a soft cry as Bobby pulled him down on his length.

Hanbin tried to get up crying out in pain but Bobby has a tight grip on his hips keeping him in place.

"D-daddy I-I'm Sorry. Please I can't take it" he cried out as Bobby kissed the back of his neck

"Listen when daddy tells you something and he'd be more gentle" Bobby mumbled thrusting the rest of the way in

"Ahh I'm sorry" hanbin cried it as Bobby forcefully thrusted in and out

"I know" was all Bobby said as he thrusted harder hitting hanbins prostate. A high pitched whiny moan left the younger boys mouth as he was pounded into.

A few more hard, deep, thrusts into hanbins prostate and he was a moaning mess his back arching as Bobby pounded into him.

As he got closer to cumming Bobby pulled him down gripping his hips as he rolled his own hips his length rubbing against hanbins prostate.

"Ahhhh daddy cum please?" Hanbin let out whiny whimpers

"I don't know baby. Are you going to listen and be a good boy?" Bobby quickened his thrusts

"Ahh y-yes Daddy!"

"Then cum baby. If you aren't a good boy you'll be punished for lying"

Hanbin let out more whiny moans as he started to cum. Bobby thrusted a few more times before releasing inside of hanbin.

Hanbin whined softly and Bobby pulled out grabbing a random towel cleaning hanbin up handing him his panties and pants.

"Get dressed baby. Take a nap on the couch or something" Bobby spoke cleaning himself off fixing his pants going back to writing.

Hanbin groaned pulling on his panties. He tried pulling on his pants but gave up laying on the couch in his underwear and tshirt falling asleep almost immediately.

Bobby looked over laughing standing up putting hanbins pants on the chair covering the younger boy with a blanket before he went back to working on lyrics.

Hope y'all enjoyed!! I had this written for like a week I just hadn't typed it. Hope y'all enjoy. -B