READING FANFICTION.... YIKES..

A/N: bold is the story being read

-

"Before we get started with the video we want to give a big shout out to -kweenkatie for allowing us to include their stories in todays video. We love you lots," Finn says, blowing the camera a kiss.

-

"Hey guys..." Y/n says, cringeing, "we didnt want to upload to this...but here you go.."

"You're welcome.." Finn cringes, as they both burst into laughter.

-

"SO TODAY WE'RE READING FANFICTION. THIS IS GONNA BE SO WEIRD." Finn shouts as he sits down i front of the camera.

"So we decided to just read one 'imagines' book by -kweenkatie which by the way your name is so pretty," Y/n smiles, "sooo lets just get starteddd."

I leaned into Finns side as he wrapped an arm around me

"Finn wrap your arm around me," Y/n says, looking up from her phone.

He scooches closer to her and wraps his arm around her shoulders. She smiles and kisses him on the cheek

"I feel cold" he mumbled. He chuckled to himself and i looked up to him with a confused expression. "What?" I asked.

Finn gasps, and y/n gives him a weird look. She rolls her eyes and continues reading.

"Its a reference," he hinted nudging my side as he leaned over to grab a blanket from the side of the couch.

Finn gasped again, "wait!" He shouted, getting up and running out frame. He returned with a blanket in arms and through it over y/n and himself. Y/n rolles her eyes again but smiles at how cute that was.

I looked at him before my mouth turned into an "O."

Y/n chuckled, shaking her head she did the expression towars Finn herself.

"You're talking about Louie, right?"

"Yeah" "youre a nerd"

"Yea finn you're a nerd!" Y/n teased. He stuck her tongue out at her and she flicked him on the forehead making him wince in pain.

"Yea a nerd who can move and take this blanket with him"

"HA! Take that y/n!" Finn laughed, still rubbing the area he got flicked on.

"NO" i exclaimed, hugging him tightly and burrowing my head in his side. "Please dont leave me froggie."

Y/n and Finn look at eachother and then burst out laughing. "FROGGIE!" Y/n shouts, pulling Finn in tightly.

"Y/n pleaseeee nooo!" Finn whines as they both continue laughing.

He rolled his eyes and ruffled my hair. "Dont worry i dont plan on leaving anytime soon."

"Aweeeeee that was so cuteeee i loved it." Y/n smiled, as Finn leaned in to kiss her.

"That Finn is correct tho im not leaving anytime soon," Finn repeated.

"Stop being such a sap," Y/n chuckled.

-

Y/n rolled up her sleevesand dipped her paintbrush into the mixed paints. Her bun flopped around on her head as she turned to see her boyfriend standing behind her. "Watcha doin?" He asked, with a cute little smile. "Painting, duh," she responded.

"Geez everyone knows you're so sassy," Finn says, looking up from reading.

She lightly hit his shoulder as he continued to read.

He kissed her cheek and she jumped accidentally hitting his cheek with the paintbrush. The pinkish-purple paint stood out on his pale skin.

Finn gasped, "how dare you."

He frowned at her and took the paintbrush out of her hanfs. He stroked the brish down the side of her face.

"How dare YOU!" Y/n said, poking his cheek.

"Finn!" She giggled and grabbed some more of her paints, slapping him with colors.

"You would do that oh my god," Finn groaned. Y/n nodded, smirking.

He took a tube of paint and squirted it at her.  "You're getting it all over!" She laughed and he smiled at her. He placed the green tube down and fell over when she tackled him. She held the orange tube of paint over his head, "oh god y/n no!" "You surrender?" "Please dont mess up my hair."

"Now i wanna do like painting stuff with you because it seems fun," y/n laughed, ruffling his hair.

"Ooof, honey, no." He laughed.

-

"Welllll there you guys go this actually wasnt bad for us we really liked it. The stories were so cute and again big shoutout to -kweenkatie go check out her wattpad books," Finn says, smiling.

"We love you all, please Comment, subscribe, and hit that star button."

"BYEEEEEE"